User avatar

Kraemer

  • Writing Tips Re: making a book longer

    Simply, Don't force it right now. If your writing isn't as long as you like, rethink the idea a bit, as they said, see if you could add some subplots. ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Any Exceptional Books About Writing?

    Sin and Syntax I forget who its by.... It's a book on how to write good prose. I honestly find that the most lacking thing on this website. It's cool ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Sex Scenes

    Really it could depend on the type of story... In GRRM's series (if you check, I seem to reference this guy everywhere) A Song of Ice and Fire, he goes ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: A Synopsis?

    Ironically, I get the synopsis done before I get the full length "novel" done. It's basically just my way of outlining events for the story..... A 5-10 pg outline can ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Transitions in 1st Person

    Although I'm repeating people, the easiest is to switch during chapters. If you do it right it works amazing. GRRM (George R.R. Martin for those who aren't in the know) ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Music and Writing

    i find I write best listening to music late at night. My stories would not be what they are today without Power metal bands like Blind Guardian (I'm sorry but ...

    Mar 23, 2008


Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.
— Captain Jack Sparrow