User avatar

Kraemer

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    not bad...... sort of melencholy.. but a good message 8/10

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    check it out! BLIND GUARDIAN PWNS (the song is WAIT FOR AN ANSWER)

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Short Prologue

    good job. You certainly been working on this a while. PM me!!!!

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Music and Writing

    i find I write best listening to music late at night. My stories would not be what they are today without Power metal bands like Blind Guardian (I'm sorry but ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In The Midst of Chaos- Prologue

    Finally, he got his brother to come. The structure of this sentence seems a little annoying to me. Got is not my word of choice. You could say "He forced ...

    Oct 20, 2007


I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
— Dr. Seuss