User avatar

Kraemer

  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Puishment Divine-Blind Guardian (as well as their whole discography.;P) Best BAND EVER!!!!!!! If you never heard them, try Turn the Page, Fly, Lionheart, and Otherland. These are the easiest to ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Kraeman, the guy who writes music and fantasy, plays guitar

    Anything and everything from rock, to punk to jazz to speed metal to power metal. (a really good band to check out is Blind guardian. They opened my eyes to ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Chronicles of Syn: Sins of the Flame

    There is no gods, when you die, you die. There are no gods; when you die, you die Although I agree that your tense is wrong here, it seems by ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Kraeman, the guy who writes music and fantasy, plays guitar

    [pre]I am Kraeman, I'm 16....... I drum a lot. Hours a day. It's what I'm good at. I play a little bit of guitar. Not all that good, but I ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: War of the Willow - Prologue

    You're a big fan of GRRM aren't you. First your identity, then the whole telling Cassandra about the intrigue needed to get support from the nobles Also, why are frowning ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I am just finishing A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin It is the second book in his amazing fantasy series A Song of Ice and Fire Then on ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    all ready rated yours 9/10 I got a new one

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Drowning

    ooh and sorry for delving into psychology and philosophy. I am such a nerd

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Drowning

    I hate to say it but you "fear you're becoming normal" we are all normal.... anyone who thinks otherwise is sort of kidding themselves. Sure we are all slightly different ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chronicles of Syn: Sins of Prologues.

    Drink yourself drunk with my ale. It seems that the drink yourself drunk is unneccessary. Just share my ale, or quench your thirst or soemething would suffice. Most people, even ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    love the sayings. The second especially 9/10

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Missing in Action

    Not knowing whether not you’re okay. I'm being picky here, but I think it should be whether or not you're okay. It seems to me that you are trying a ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Shooting Star

    not bad. actually it reminded me of an Angels and Airwaves song. I found the first bit before the chorus better. Afer, it seems you're trying too hard to rhyme ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Children of Power

    one thing i found odd was CHAPTER 1 He howled with pain, and Rika could faintly taste the iron in his blood on her teeth. taste it on her teeth ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Embracing the Moon

    It seemed that you were dividing stuff into paragraphs way too much. Every two to three lines was a new paragraph. So make them longer, more fuller. And also put ...

    Mar 23, 2008


Every time our next guest is here, all of our lives are seriously in danger.
— David Letterman