User avatar

Kraemer

  • Writing Tips Re: A Synopsis?

    Ironically, I get the synopsis done before I get the full length "novel" done. It's basically just my way of outlining events for the story..... A 5-10 pg outline can ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Transitions in 1st Person

    Although I'm repeating people, the easiest is to switch during chapters. If you do it right it works amazing. GRRM (George R.R. Martin for those who aren't in the know) ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Eclipse Chronicles 0

    one mistake I noticed is Living with them in piece… Could his human soul still exist somewhere inside him? it should be "living with them in peace" also, the title ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Change

    ohh, and pm me if you add anything

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    iffy..... it could be true. but as stephen king said. "if you send a piece of writing in, and you get a check for it, and the check doesn't bounce, ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Change

    I like it..... it's an interesting story. One mistake is What if?[i], he thought repeatedly. [i]What if he's...one of them? as you can see, you put the code for italics ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Forever and a Day [Preface and Chapter 1]

    good job.. As the man got closer, she could make out his eyes, his evil scorching eyes. Abruptly, the man stopped where he was and raised his arms towards the ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    wow.... that describes punk attitude right there 10/10

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    9/10 for last line.... good advice for any writer. But you can't rate anything more then 10/10. I mean come on... ohh and the book is better then the movie ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Duridia. beginng

    Wow that's really short.... I tried to go back the way I came. I hit a wall. I was scared, but I knew three things, it was dark, scary, and ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    wow 8/10 lol

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    6/10 maybe its just a you had to be there kind of thing

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Eclipse Chronicles

    He pulled out his rosery and said a quick prayor you spelled prayer wrong. certainly an interesting beginning. It all seems to happen a little bit fast though. You might ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    so true 9/10

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    I'm going to take it out on people I like lol 9/10 they're hilarious. "What sort of tomfoolary shall we get into today Harry?" "No tomfoolary today Ron. I'm sick ...

    Mar 28, 2008


It is not enough to do your best; you must know what to do, and THEN do your best.
— W. Edwards Deming