-
Re: George...
come on people!
Nov 21, 2008 -
Re: George...
This is a short story I will submit for writer's craft, I would like it polished up before I do. And this is also out of my usual writing realm ...
Nov 16, 2008 -
Re: The Satan's -------- Chapter One
‘666 Evil’s Highway’ Obvious and unlikely. The highway to hell joke got over used with that song. Also not many houses live on a highway "666 Infernal Way" or "666 ...
Aug 8, 2008 -
Re: Beyond the Doorway of Doom
Here's my critique. [spoiler]Editor’s Notes. (Kraemer) Interesting, you grab attention pretty fast and hold it there. You could work a bit on sentence structure, some seem incomplete or just don’t
Aug 7, 2008 -
Re: Beyond the Doorway of Doom
kay' I downloaded it and will start reading and editing... have no idea when I'll be done but I wanted to say I love your musical taste!
Aug 7, 2008 -
Re: Broken Wings, Blooded Swords
okay. I like what you did with all the advice. It's quite the improvement. I hate to contradict, but i disagree with canislupis about the story. I like the juxtaposition ...
Aug 7, 2008 -
Re: Broken Wings, Blooded Swords
Kay so... First, I liked the sudden change in pace at the beginning, it was amusing. " Now where was i?" I should be capital. "We all know the story, ...
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
8/10 i think it should be Friends are like buttcheecks, sometimes crap gets between them but thats whe they stick together the most or something similar
Jul 30, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
wtf.... 7/8 made me laugh, but i dont get it
Jul 29, 2008 -
Re: A prologue for a story I'm considering.
The boy cursed endlessly. How old is Beliel? He seems a bit old to be called boy. The heavy odor of illegal drugs littered the shop I wouldn't use the ...
Jul 12, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
you spelled chase wrong, 7/10
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: The Fall of Gods first chapter
pretty good. Even though you called it chapter 1, it almost seemed like an intro. the description was nice. This one's particular craft was blood-reading, an art outlawed in the ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: making a book longer
Simply, Don't force it right now. If your writing isn't as long as you like, rethink the idea a bit, as they said, see if you could add some subplots. ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: Any Exceptional Books About Writing?
Sin and Syntax I forget who its by.... It's a book on how to write good prose. I honestly find that the most lacking thing on this website. It's cool ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: Sex Scenes
Really it could depend on the type of story... In GRRM's series (if you check, I seem to reference this guy everywhere) A Song of Ice and Fire, he goes ...
Apr 19, 2008
