User avatar

KotGRCommander

KotGRCommander

  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    Greetings, Magenta! If you create a new thread in the main forum (follow this link ), you can use it to post all of your reviews!

    Feb 13, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Sire Jon's log.

    You have come far in your travels, Sir Jon! I am proud of how well you've done so far. Unfortunately, you cannot obtain your Hamlet until you review ten consecutive ...

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    Knights! An important announcement! If you have completed the requirements to earn a badge, please announce it here. Also, don't forget to state what badge(s) and don't forget to link ...

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knight Cheetah's Log

    It is my uttermost privilege to welcome you to the Knights of the Green Room, Knight Cheetah! I look forward to fighting side-by-side with you in the endless battle against ...

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knight Aley

    Knight Aley, it is with great honor that I bestow upon you the Golden Goose. Congratulations and godspeed! (The rest are coming soon!)

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: AE Chronicle's Log

    Squire AEChronicle, it is with great honor that I dub you Knight AEChronicle. Congratulations and godspeed! You may declare your other achievements too!

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knight Nite, The Knight of Night

    Knight Nite, it is with great honor that I bestow upon you your Golden Chalice achievement. Congratulations and godspeed!

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knight Cailey's Humble Notes

    I am honoured to award you with your Jousting Lance, Knight Cailey!

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Iggy's Log

    I am honoured to award you your Coat of Arms, Knight Iggy!

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    Greetings, all fellow knights! I am the Commander, returned from a mission in the Dark Forest of the Green Room! I have heard of all your good deeds in the ...

    Jan 29, 2014


Can anyone find results on how to glue yourself to the ceiling?
— JazzElectrobass