User avatar

KotGRCommander

KotGRCommander

  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    Your coat of arms has been hung in the Great Hall, Knight @Kyllorac! There are yet more badges and honor to be won, so go forth my Knights! Earn honor ...

    Mar 15, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Squires' Dormitory

    We congratulate Squires @lostthought and @Kyana on being dubbed Knight Lostthought and Knight Kyana!

    Mar 14, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    Congratulations on earning your Knighthood, Knight @Kyana! Knights, I am anxious to award you trophies and badges, so go forth and rightfully earn them! I am proud of every single ...

    Mar 14, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Ana's Log

    I am honoured to award you with your Knighthood, Knight Kyana!

    Mar 14, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    Congratulations on joining the Knighthood, Knights @biscuitsbatchavoy and @lostthought! Enjoy your noble steed, Knight @silverlock! Be sure to give her/him a special name. :) Here is your village, Kni

    Mar 11, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Squires' Dormitory

    Keep on reviewing, Squire Dakushau, Squire Inkirus Pottus, Squire Kay, Squire RavenLords, Squire Story, Squire EllaBliss, Squire GreenTulip, Squire Kyanna, Squire Lostthought we're all behind you, and

    Mar 3, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knight AlexSushiDog's Log

    I am honoured to award you your Shield and your Helmet, Knight AlexSushiDog!

    Mar 3, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knight Write's Forest

    I am honoured to dub you Knight WritingWolf!

    Mar 3, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knight Cailey's Humble Notes

    I am honoured to award you your Full Suit of Armour, Cailey! I am very sorry for overlooking it!

    Mar 3, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Dreamy's Adobe

    Knight @Dreamy, when you have obtained your achievements, please state them specifically in the main thread , so I may awards you with them! It would also be helpful if ...

    Mar 3, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Squires' Dormitory

    I congratulate Squire @WritingWolf on being dubbed a Knight, and welcome Squire @lostthought!

    Mar 3, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: The Lost Log

    Squire @lostthought! I see you have enough reviews to be awarded your knighthood! If you declare this in the main thread , then I can dub you Knight lostthought!

    Mar 3, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    Congratulations, Knight @AlexSushiDog, on obtaining your Shield and Helmet! Use them well! Knight @Cailey, I am very sorry for the oversight, and have now corrected it! Squire @WritingWolf, I dub ...

    Mar 3, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    Welcome, Knight @alexsushidog, and enjoy your recently-acquired sword! Squire @magenta, I am unable to knight you at this time because you have not included links to your reviews in the ...

    Feb 17, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Magenta's Log

    Hello again, Magenta! I'm sorry to say that your review on wasn't a Green Room review! If you do another Green Room review to replace it, then yes, you will ...

    Feb 14, 2014


Ghosts, demons, and ghouls cannot scare the cat's underling.
— TheMulticoloredCyr