User avatar

KotGRCommander

KotGRCommander

  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    The group trotted along the dirt trail. The band of warriors included @Steggy and @DemonGoddess who were assigned to check out an abandoned town nearby. The mayor of the town ...

    Sep 18, 2017
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    The Commander came about the hall, realizing how many notices had been posted since he was last here. Perhaps the vacation to the Britains was not the best decision to ...

    Sep 12, 2017
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    We welcome back @ajruby12 with joy and gladness! May your reviews strike swift and true against the beasts that lurk within the Green Room, Knight Ariana! And it is with ...

    Aug 29, 2017
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    A Compromised Victory The morale in the field isn't looking great lately. Knights are tired of waking up every morning to risk their lives, over time their buddies being consumed ...

    Aug 11, 2017
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    "Uhm, may I come in? I know this is a little soon to be coming back but I've already--" @DragonWriter22 began to speak. "No need to be nervous. You're a ...

    Aug 8, 2017
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    @DragonWriter tells her horse to stop rapping while jumping down from the saddle and into the lush grass. "Commander, I believe I've earned a shield." "Indeed." I say. "Well, are ...

    Jul 31, 2017
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    @BlueAfrica pulls her hair out of a ponytail while walking into the room. She sits down at the table before me still full in armor with a grin on her ...

    Jul 31, 2017
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    @DragonWriter22 limps into the room, putting a hand against the door. "I did what you wanted. I need a weapon." I notice the Green Room beasts hanging over her shoulder. ...

    Jul 18, 2017
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    @DragonWriter22 walks into the room and empties the ten bodies onto the table. "I did what you asked. Knight me." "Very well," I say, touching a sword on each shoulder. ...

    Jul 5, 2017
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    Who is that coming upon the horizon? It's none other than @Alliyah! In the flesh! What's she come back and done this time? She comes closer, carrying the heads of ...

    Jul 1, 2017
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    @Sheadun walks up and asks for Knighthood. We wish a safe journey for them on their way to becoming a Knight! @BiscuitsLeGuin meanders over, all cool. The nobles nod their ...

    Jun 26, 2017
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    What's this? I missed something? Someone else emerging from the fog? It's none other than @FalconryGirl9086! Hmm, yes. Thy Knight has worked hard to earn their Jousting Lance! It's all ...

    Jun 24, 2017
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    Thy Knight has been away for some time, though do not fret. Thy Knight is back! @Midnightmoon Indeed have you slain ten Green Room beasts. Next time when you're back ...

    Jun 24, 2017
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    Gather round, Knights and Squires, and behold, for I proudly declare our newest Squire to be @MJTucker! May fortune smile upon you as you seek out beasts to slay on ...

    Jun 17, 2017
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    Knight @BlueAfrica walks across the battlefield with the head of a novel slung over her shoulder. It's a little morbid. It's really morbid--anyway, for this great task that she's completed, ...

    Jun 6, 2017


Brain freezes are temporary, but milkshakes are forever.
— SilverNight