-
Re: Ana's Log
I am honoured to award you with your Knighthood, Knight Kyana!
Mar 14, 2014 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
Congratulations on joining the Knighthood, Knights @biscuitsbatchavoy and @lostthought! Enjoy your noble steed, Knight @silverlock! Be sure to give her/him a special name. :) Here is your village, Kni
Mar 11, 2014 -
Re: Squires' Dormitory
Keep on reviewing, Squire Dakushau, Squire Inkirus Pottus, Squire Kay, Squire RavenLords, Squire Story, Squire EllaBliss, Squire GreenTulip, Squire Kyanna, Squire Lostthought we're all behind you, and
Mar 3, 2014 -
Re: Knight AlexSushiDog's Log
I am honoured to award you your Shield and your Helmet, Knight AlexSushiDog!
Mar 3, 2014 -
Re: Knight Write's Forest
I am honoured to dub you Knight WritingWolf!
Mar 3, 2014 -
Re: Knight Cailey's Humble Notes
I am honoured to award you your Full Suit of Armour, Cailey! I am very sorry for overlooking it!
Mar 3, 2014 -
Re: Dreamy's Adobe
Knight @Dreamy, when you have obtained your achievements, please state them specifically in the main thread , so I may awards you with them! It would also be helpful if ...
Mar 3, 2014 -
Re: Squires' Dormitory
I congratulate Squire @WritingWolf on being dubbed a Knight, and welcome Squire @lostthought!
Mar 3, 2014 -
Re: The Lost Log
Squire @lostthought! I see you have enough reviews to be awarded your knighthood! If you declare this in the main thread , then I can dub you Knight lostthought!
Mar 3, 2014 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
Congratulations, Knight @AlexSushiDog, on obtaining your Shield and Helmet! Use them well! Knight @Cailey, I am very sorry for the oversight, and have now corrected it! Squire @WritingWolf, I dub ...
Mar 3, 2014 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
Welcome, Knight @alexsushidog, and enjoy your recently-acquired sword! Squire @magenta, I am unable to knight you at this time because you have not included links to your reviews in the ...
Feb 17, 2014 -
Re: Magenta's Log
Hello again, Magenta! I'm sorry to say that your review on wasn't a Green Room review! If you do another Green Room review to replace it, then yes, you will ...
Feb 14, 2014 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
Greetings, Magenta! If you create a new thread in the main forum (follow this link ), you can use it to post all of your reviews!
Feb 13, 2014 -
Re: Sire Jon's log.
You have come far in your travels, Sir Jon! I am proud of how well you've done so far. Unfortunately, you cannot obtain your Hamlet until you review ten consecutive ...
Feb 3, 2014 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
Knights! An important announcement! If you have completed the requirements to earn a badge, please announce it here. Also, don't forget to state what badge(s) and don't forget to link ...
Jan 29, 2014
