-
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
@featherstone9086! Welcome to the Great Hall of the Knights of the Green Room! To become a Knight, you must complete ten reviews on works in the green room . Most ...
Nov 11, 2016 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
Everyone clamor together in hoo-has and ra-ra-shish-kum-bah!s of praise for Knight @Moonwatcher! With this post I doth bequeath upon thee thy SWORD, thy SHIELD, and thy HELMET! And what's this?! ...
Nov 3, 2016 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
Well, well, Knight @Kaos! Review Day threw many beasts at you, and you emerged ever-victorious! It is with great honor that we hereby award you your SWORD, your SHIELD, your ...
Oct 31, 2016 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
I believe we all know where we shall party hardy this weekend! Bring your own milk and join us at @Mea's new VILLAGE! Huzzah!
Oct 30, 2016 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
All rise to celebrate @Moonwatcher's valor - a knight already? Grand tidings indeed. A hearty welcome to the ranks! @EternalRain - may your shiny new shield protect you well on ...
Oct 30, 2016 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
Knights! Raise your swords and shields and clamor in glee, for we have a new knight among us! Welcome with me Knight @Kaos!
Oct 11, 2016 -
Re: Squires' Dormitory
Greetings Squire @Tsunami! It's a pleasure to have you join us on your travels.
Jun 28, 2016 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
Indeed you are, Knight Ripple. I congratulate you on the expansion of your village to a hamlet!
Jun 27, 2016 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
Good knights, I must remind you to always tell of your exploits in this Great Hall, so all may know of them, and congratulate you upon their completion. Squires, I ...
Jun 27, 2016 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
My dearest knights, I have returned to our halls. Please do forgive my absence, a quest called for me on the other side of our kingdom, and though it pained ...
Jun 27, 2016 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
@ThereseCricket @Satira Congratulations on becoming Green Room Knights! (Satira, have you created your log yet? Helpful instructions here . @Masquerade Congratulations upon earning your horse! Nicely
Feb 12, 2015 -
Re: Order of Dragons
If you have not earned an Order of the Dragon trophy, please let me (Iggy, or dragonfphoenix) know ASAP and I will give it to you!
Oct 27, 2014 -
Re: The After Watch
If you have not earned an After Watch trophy, please let me (Iggy) know ASAP and I will give it to you!
Oct 27, 2014 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
Aaaaand we all all caught up. Apologies to anyone who was waiting desperately for their spoils! Regarding @thewanderingwizard, I accidentally rewarded you with the Green Room Knight before I realized ...
Oct 27, 2014 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
Joyfully we bestow Knight @magpie her Knighthood! Congratulations! Do not be disheartened, Knight @BiscuitsBatchAvoy Though the struggle may be long and arduous (or not ;) ), you shall persevere and ...
Aug 7, 2014
