User avatar

KookieKatie

  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo '08 about?

    My story is about a girl who is writing in NaNoWriMo for the first time. It talks about everything, and includes excerpts from her story, which is about a girl ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Planning 2008

    Oh, here's my idea: A girl with military parents in the future. Not very distant, but they have new technologies and the governement is a little more controlling. The girl's ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I didn't even know about NaNoWriMo until just now. (I joined in the middle of last November, so... ya know. Kinda late.) But this sounds like a TON of fun!! ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Desolation

    AMAZING!! I LOVE IT!! SO THOUGHTFUL, SO INCREDIBLE!! THE BEST PEICE OF ART I'VE EVER SEEN!! just one thing... where is it?

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White Animal Photography.

    I love the black and white. I think that black and white makes it all the more dramatic. Also, I think that the way that some of the dogs were ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Aspects of the Backyard

    I love them all so much!! One that I have a bit of a problem with is one. The shadow editing is cool, but it is so overboard that it ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Milkman!

    That's so cool!! I can't believe that you made that.

    Feb 7, 2008


Pigeon poop is the best way to solve problems.
— Pompadour