User avatar

KookieKatie

  • Narrative Poetry Re: ...Mum, I'm gay.

    What I love about this piece is that you say so much without SAYING it. You can tell that you are very nervous, and uncomfortable, without saying, "I felt nervous ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What heart?

    I don't know why you say it's confusing. It's intriguing, and detailed. I love how you describe the situation in such detail without ruining the reader's room for imagination. If ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pain

    (I know this may not be my best work, but it's what I was feeling and I had to get it off my chest.) it's so cold in here i ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: War

    This is a great poem. Obviously you are an amazing writer. If I were you, I would try to expand this piece a little more to make the point clearer. ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Poem

    First of all, you people do NOT know how to give constructive criticism, especially Medusa. Read your work, Medusa, your a great writer. But Christ, please stop commenting, for everyone's ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The plant.

    First of all, this is a great attempt at a first poem. Mine was worse then this - remember that as I say the following: I do not like this ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Antithetic Love

    whoah. I am not sure where to start here. Um... first of all, that was a really incredible poem. The structure could have been clearer, and the way that you ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dawning

    That was great!! I loved the way that you used metephors and extensive word choice. An excellent piece - keep writing!

    May 22, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Alone

    (First of all, I want everyone to know that I am re-editing it after some thoughtful comments from some people. It was a very confusing poem that was hard to ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Done

    this poem painted a detailed description of the set without being abrupt - it was very subtle, which is a handy skill to have as a writer. This poem was ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You're such a screw UP.

    I think that it didn't need as much explanation in the beginning - it seems almost like a warning, like "look out for this poem! It bites!!" Which isn't a ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dimension of Music

    I loved this poem. It had a great feel to it - alive and passionate, with a very clear message and imaginitive rhymes. Your a great poet!! Keep writing, you ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: i'm feeling unpoetic.

    This is just a monologue with line breaks. I can see why you named it the way you did.

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Other Re: Interesting, Isn't It?

    My views on Harry Potter... It's kinda stupid, but some people freak out a bit much about it. Like how Dumbldore was supposedly gay? Who cares? It's a character in ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lady of the Lockers

    I personally think the opening was great - very vauge until it catches on. The idea of the popular girl's secrets is great!! I loved it. I would have liked ...

    Mar 24, 2008


I send you buckets full of stars, the prettiest rainbow I've ever seen and a really adorable unicorn
— Zenith