User avatar

KookieKatie

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mahatma's Grief

    I just have you say. you ave absolutely NO poetic technique. It's like you are using Dr. Suess as your template for writing. Right now, you are using all of ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Scary Story

    Although most of what you say was true, that was EXTREMELY CREATIVE. And when I wrote it, I was hyper, and wrote it with ANOTHER hyper girl, so you get ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Scary Story

    I'm warning you, don't read this! It was a dark and stormy night... BLAHHHHHHHH AND ALL THROUGH THE HOUSE, NOT A CREATURE WAS STIRRING, NOT EVEN A MOUSE. death blehhhhhh ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fallen

    I like this poem, it's intelligent, sad, and technical all at the same time. Kudos. Great work, keep writing! -KK

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Things They Say

    An interesting poem, but I have to say the ending left a little to be wanted. And not in a good way. Also, you don't have to put a comma ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Emo Blood Of My Emo Heart

    Um. This isn't emo. This is wannabe emo. Just saying. Also, the last line is NOT vaildated by artistic license, it's just stupid. The line "bread is my med" makes ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Untitled

    Omigoshers. So sad... :( I have to say BRAVO for your amazing technique. It's a very typical poetry stanza construction, but you follow very well. I'm impressed. There's only a ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: the eternal dream

    Whoah. Twisted and fun and scary and sweet and just... whoah. I've read other works by you before, and it's really more of the best; I really love your poetry. ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: This Poem Is Me

    Interesting structure, but your description and constant metaphors are too confusing for the reader and it gets easily boring. You constantly change up what you are talking about without any ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: It is love

    Really good. Most of the poems on this site are mostly pretty emo - reading a love poem is a nice change of pace. I would suggest a bit more ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tick, Tock, Ring

    Intriguing, very intriguing. But my issue is that you have no definition, no emotion, and yet no mystery. It's very obvious you were required to do this poem for class ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Two.

    Omigoshers. Iloveyou. XD This is incredible! I don't think I've ever seen such great technique and emotion and rhythm, rhyme, FEELING come out of another poet on the website before!! ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Never Thought

    I never thought you'd be that guy. Other people act that way But I never thought I'd see the day That you would be that cliche I never thought you'd ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rooftops

    I wasn't trying to be descriptive, I wanted it to be vague, sad, and blunt. Most of my other poems are the exact opposite, so I wanted to try a ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Never Again-edited (agian)

    I agree. This poem, while it has a good idea and follows a good basic story, isn't very good. I would recommend working on technique, rhythm, and rhyme, as well ...

    Oct 20, 2008


Treat all disasters as if they were trivialities but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster.
— Quentin Crisp