-
Re: Playing Clichés
This. Is so. Adorable. I just had to say that. Now for real commentary: I won’t promise you the moon, it’s not for me to give. very cute, and creative ...
Sep 11, 2009 -
Re: Fading Away
First of all, take out the explanation. If you have to explain to your reader what the poem/story/essay/whatever it may be that you are writing is about for them to ...
Jan 8, 2009 -
Re: Faith
Thanks for all your help, everyone! I've decided to submit it for the YWS journal. :)
Jan 6, 2009 -
Re: Faith
No, the fire thing was NOT a reference to the bible. I'd completely forgotten about that story. I think the last time I heard that story was when I watched ...
Dec 30, 2008 -
Re: Faith
I'd also like to add, in mild resentment, that you had so many notes that I had to open up a seperate window and pull up the actual review because ...
Dec 26, 2008 -
Re: Faith
Yeah, after reading this I realize not a lot of this made sense. I'm revising my butt off here, and just hoping and hoping that it will turn out really ...
Dec 26, 2008 -
Re: Faith
Oh my gosh, thank you guys so much. Loving the reviews, here. You guys really obviously took your time with your review, and I'm freaking ETERNALLY GRATEFUL for this. I'll ...
Dec 25, 2008 -
Re: Behind The Glass
Wow. This poem in really intense. You have such feeling in your words, it's really incredible. To improve this poem, I'd switch around the descriptive a bit and make it ...
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: Faith
This poem is about keeping faith through rough times. Please do not use this poem and your reviews of this poem to bash on Christianity, as this is neither the ...
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: People
I was thinking the same thing when I posted it, but I'm still thinking about how to end it. I'll edit it as soon as I think of a good ...
Nov 25, 2008 -
Re: People
People The strangest beings Do you see dogs comitting genocide? Raccoons building bombs? No. People are cruel. People The strangest beings Do you see cats falling in love? Birds buying ...
Nov 24, 2008 -
Re: Stupid
While I thank everyone for commenting and the critique, I have to say I'm confused. I've recieved come very contradictory posts, including "You have too much emotion" and "You don't ...
Nov 21, 2008 -
Re: What's your NaNo '08 about?
My story is about a girl who is writing in NaNoWriMo for the first time. It talks about everything, and includes excerpts from her story, which is about a girl ...
Nov 10, 2008 -
Re: What a day
this poem... well, here's my critique: Eat lunch Go to class study study what a drag (class and drag to not rhyme.) what is this day? (this doesn't fit with ...
Nov 7, 2008 -
Re: Goodbyes
Two with a different ending. I have to say, I don't like the random use of the word "paradiscal". I seems kinda random and not fitting with the dialogue. Great ...
Nov 3, 2008
