User avatar

Kobain72

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Oh. I'm sorry for the chatspeak thing. I know now and won't use it again. And Thanks k

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    um...hello im a new member (not sure whether this thread is even to do with them anymore but it seemed lyk a good place to start) i am 14 at ...

    Jul 31, 2008


Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind