-
Re: To Save the World
*is it too late to join?* Name: John Littlewood General Code Name: Plague Team: Grey Alpha Appearance: short and practically wasting away. But the speed his spindley fingers can whirr ...
Jun 6, 2009 -
Re: High School
Mackenzie They'd accepted us too easily...but it could just seem that way because of how cold we were used to being to others. Whatever the reason I still didn't feel ...
Jun 5, 2009 -
Re: High School
Mackenzie Resting my eyes after the 'victory' in the forests earlier, I thought about how no peace ever lasted very long. I also thought of how much suffering we could ...
Jun 2, 2009 -
Re: High School
*sorry for not posting for ages. seem to have been out like all week! anyway, what the heck happened to my character!! i think we're being punished?? or waiting to ...
May 26, 2009 -
Re: High School
Mackenzie I heard our chemistry teacher give out a long sigh as we entered the lab. We smiled snidely at him and made our way to the back of the ...
May 24, 2009 -
Re: High School
*oops :s sorry Boltage, my bad* Mackenzie I muttered irritably at that girl and the root she had caused to trip me up, but I had more important things to ...
May 23, 2009 -
Re: High School
*hopefully everyone's read the really early posts about these characters so no more explanation's needed? again sorry for our over-eagerness* Mackenzie I leaned back into the leather drivers seat and ...
May 23, 2009 -
Re: High School
Mackenzie Eisenstein The cricket only had one leg left, the others were in a small pile on my desk. I closed my eyes for a second, partially enjoying the creature's ...
May 22, 2009 -
Re: san francisco total war
definitely :) we're trying to pull this storybook back since it nearly died. fraid you might have a little back up reading to do (yh there's only one page but ...
May 11, 2009 -
Re: san francisco total war
ok so... skull3670, your character's speeding to Frank's aid and Frank is still scaling the stair of the hotel ready to face the two mobsters at the top responsible for ...
May 11, 2009 -
Re: Land of Total Randomness
called Lawrence travelled to Florence and she gave him a life-belt, which he threw to the drowning microphone.
May 4, 2009 -
Re: san francisco total war
*will post soon :s been busy*
May 3, 2009 -
Re: san francisco total war
Mickey Conti Mickey's eyes darted around the alley he'd left only moments earlier. Where'd those brats gone? He just had chance to register a movement above him before a second ...
May 2, 2009 -
Re: san francisco total war
*anyone wanna join?*
Apr 29, 2009 -
Re: The all out status war
*i know i haven't been in for ages but id really like to rejoin. here goes nothing...* Mackenize Havenough Staring out of the window at a group of thespians rehearsing ...
Apr 24, 2009
