User avatar

Kobain72

  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Mackenzie Guff The gentle summer sun shone down on an almost picturesque street as Mackenzie sat in his living room flicking channels absent-mindedly. "Good Lord, what the hell happened to ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    hey, is it too late to join? Skull3670 told me about this and dw ive read through it all. I was wondering...cud i be the guy in the dangers ward ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    "All aboooooooard!" And so All jumped on the foot, which took her away to a magical place...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    *just wanted to get this storybook back near the top of the page and ask if it's still going?*

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    Dan Cegune I tried hard to keep my last meal in as the bike sped along, but I didn't regret my decision. The ride was exhilirating, if very short, and ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    Dan Cegune As I lay on the very egde of consciousness I was barely aware of a very belated light shot from some Morning agent. I jerked back upright, gasping ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    *Sorry about this but me and Skull3670 are both away from now till Tuesday so please don't kick us out if we don't post till then*

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    poppy eating some KFC off a turtle. Jeffry was confused, what was a poppy doing in a daisy field?

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    *if you read my parts i think i brought your character in...?*

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    *sorry if this is late. i wrote it about 6 hours ago but my internet went* Dan Cegune Begrudgingly we accepted the assistance of the two new Morning agents and ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    Dan Cegune I was just waking up when I got the call. A big group of Demons had been reported around the west side of town. It sounded bad - ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    jumped on a four-seater piano and rode away into the moonset...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    Name- Dan Cegune (pronounced Dan, S-egg-oon) Age- Eighteen Gender- Male Appearance- Short, black hair; green eyes; 5ft 11in tall; baggy jeans; leather jacket, pale complexion Personality- Normally los

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    In a completely unrelated accident involving two bananas, a mango tree and a Koala...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    *is this still going?* Mackenzie Although slightly perplexed by Cypher strange behaviour I tried to focus on something else. But I couldn't. I tried thinking about the group of kids ...

    Jun 11, 2009


FRIED FISH ON A FALAFEL
— hop (TheHoplessRomantic)