User avatar

Kobain72

  • Archive Re: Darkness Never Ending

    *Is it too late to join?* Name: Shakain Age: 16 Race: Human, as far as he knows Side: Undecided Personality: Very often is blunt to the point of offensive, very ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    Seth [looking round] "Where'd everyone else go?" Seth asked wiping Sara's tears off his face as he stood up. "I think we should go this wa..." The lights went out. ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    *thanks* k

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    Seth "I'm fine really" he replied, "[more importantly] Are you ok?" *sorry, not sure what to do now....we're back in the hotel right?*

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    Seth The monster was revolting. It's skin looked too big for it's body and so most of it hung off the monster like sacks. The same skin that didn't fit ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    i think im gonna bale out. ill leave u to ur teacher-dating, perfect guy/dragons, astal-projection fantasies peace out (good luck) k

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twas a Dark and stormy night....

    On the way we met the king of the potato people at a Queens of the Stone Age concert and he told us (from his flying carpet of horse hair)...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    Seth Although unsure what was going on with Maria, he felt he should try and help her. "Jared" he started "Stay here with the girls and I'll go see what's ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    *ok, is anyone else here from england? cuz everytime i come on here i find about 5 pages of new stuff so i can't really continue something i started a ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Tim (really got to do something about that name...) Phew! I got out of that easily enough. Hmmmm...books...library I think I had my next target. Now where the hell was ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    *no, lol, its ok. i'll find someone else to annoy (i wonder if there are any other guys here...)*

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    I heard some one walk in and saw a boy. I smiled at him. He seemed a bit uncomfortable. I walked over to him. "Hey. I'm Aurora. what's your name?" ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Tim I wondered through the school grounds, I noticed an inviting building and, although 'inviting' wasnt really my thing, i figured i'd check it out anyway (i was that bored). ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Tim As I lay on my bed listening to Fatboy Slim's Rockafeller Skank and musing over my first day in this hell-hole, i thought one thing...this was gonna be shit ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Tim Back in my tiny room I kicked my bag into one corner and lay on the only bed in the room. Alone, just how I liked it. As I ...

    Aug 10, 2008


Make sure you marry someone who laughs at the same things you do.
— Holden Caulfield