User avatar

Kobain72

  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    *Not sure what's going on with your storyline im afriad, but im gonna try and keep mine going* Shakain It was nearing noon and as the midday sun watched our ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    And now for something not so different. Our next story is about Sammy the sauerkraut who lived in a field in Mexico with his friend Pier and his lucky pet ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    Darius I picked something out of my teeth as I walked down the street. A car behind me exploded. A porsche that some idiot had probably left parked there just ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Cowboys

    Name: Billy Cook Age: 19 Race: White, Outlaw Gender: Male Appearance: Just off 6 foot. Brown leather jacket and two pistols in holsters on his side with a rifle held ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Memory Game

    *I would like to join if that's ok* Name: Aaren Cook Age: 16 Gender: Male Appearance (Description): Light brown hair falls over his shoulders like a mane. He is strongly ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    *Is it too late to call Character 8?* Name: Darius Race: Demon Gender: Male Age: (if relevant or possible) 17 Appearance: Personality: Brooding. Never really wanted to enter the world ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    "Li Li Li Li". Because the followers were busy screaming this, they didn't notice that their mascot - a cute little puppy - had no-one to play with. This small ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Shakain Derek was dead. There was no doubt about it. He was hung from a tree by the side of the road and his guts were strewn across the full ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Shakain For the second time that night I left the castle with a women in tow; except this time I expected the women could take care of herself a bit ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    Rihanna. And so our by-now-forgotten hero became the worlds first spaceman (because everyone knows the moon landings were filmed in a studio in Luxembourg) and went for a joy ride ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Shakain I howled with rage as I watched him flee into the night, carrying the girl with him too. I knew I'd never catch him now, but I vowed I'd ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    Andrew "Wow, a tricky, trivial and terrifying test!" Doiden Damn. Even my initiation hadn't been as difficult as that Andrew thought as people filed obediently out of the room, murmuring ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Shakain What sword? I thought all I took from Bartholomew was a ruby? Unfortunately I didn't have time to elaborate upon this thought as Mikael was bearing down on me ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Shakain I sighed. I didn't want to get Danie involved in this but what could I do? "Stay out of his way" I breathed to her before swinging my automatic ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Shakain And so came to pass the dreadful passing of Seva from our world. How posh can I sound eh?...Sorry...So, another had vampire had gone and would inevitabley be reborn ...

    Dec 4, 2008


I'm tired of books having villains who are just villains for no reason.
— EllieMae