User avatar

Kobain72

  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    Darius The man Cypher and I had been watching for quite a while now was neither alone or a normal man: he was an angel, called Daniel and with him ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    *can some-one please continue this? please*

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    Death shouted "Time for a new Random Story!" and so... A toad was leap-frogging down a street when...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    "The British are coming!!!" Whilst Donald Duck repremanded Britney for stealing other people's ideas, a large Albanian goat with only six feet waddled into McBonalds and ordered a Big Bac ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Shakian It seemed this girl had endless endurance, but we would not give up. We eventually chased her out onto a racky platform. To one side of us was a ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Shakain It was getting late in the day when we finally reached the foot of the mountains. Or perhaps the sheer might of the mountains had simply blocked out the ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    Ronald Regan (and Donald Raygun) ate an entire burito together before turning on their TVs. On the TVs they saw Saw IX followed by Rocky XII (and a half). Suddenly ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    Andrew "Oh no I've been paired" Doiden I looked around at the fountain awkwardly. Elizabeth....? It wouldn't work. Come on, you would have hated whoever you got paired with, it's ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Cowboys

    Billy Cook I looked through the iron sight at the lone rabbit sat on its haunches on top of the dune. It still had no knowledge of my presence behind ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    Darius I sighed and shook my head. "God, I thought blowing up cars was the most fun you could have here. You've really out-done yourself" I chuckled. I suddenly gave ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Memory Game

    *how many people are gonna be in this? and when is it starting?*

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Cowboys

    *When's this starting?*

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    Darius I was still walking down the same street just a few blocks on when I noticed my old friend Cypher perched on the roof of a building across the ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    The song changed to "Don't Fear (The Reaper)" By Blue Öyster Cult and Death took everyone on a ride through a Milky Way on his magical motorbike of mirth. Jerry ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    Sammy started Irish dancing whilst Pier played the banjo. Pedro was very confused and asked Death (who just happened to be passing in his BMW which he shared with Jerry ...

    Dec 9, 2008


When a body moves, it's the most revealing thing. Dance for me a minute, and I'll tell you who you are.
— Mikhail Baryshnikov