User avatar

Kobain72

  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Shakain I rushed into the throne room and saw Genima stood staring around at the vast space. Everywhere you looked there were clusters of vampires frozen forever in final battle ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    The smiley then wrote the greatest random story ever, but because he was mean refused to share it with anyone else. To extract the information the cunning writers sent in ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Shakain Mikael charged at me, fueled by hatred and with fire burning in his eyes he came straight at me. He knocked me down and then we were tussling around ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Cowboys

    Billy Cook Where'd everyone go? I finally pull my gaze away from Georgia for two seconds and everyone's gone. And how had we kept the conversation going this long? I ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Cowboys

    *sorry ive been off for ages. my internet's been playing up. yes miss slade georgia may claim billy*

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Shakain We had reached the top of the rock face after about six failed attempts and we stood there for a few seconds just enjoying the small victory. After a ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Cowboys

    Billy Cook Aaaahhh this is what I'd really missed from society: food. I felt like a vulture eying all of that food as Pippa laid it all out before our ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Cowboys

    *yeah thats right thanks :)* Billy Cook The girl's face was redder than a beetroot and it seemed to be the fault of some lanky young girl who obviously found ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    *yeah, sorry, i should have been more clear with it....but it doesnt matter because your posts still make sense despite my mess up*

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    *I meant daniel to just be unconcious if that helps anything?*

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    Darius My eyes darted to Cypher and back to the angels and witches. Where'd the other two come from? Almost without thinking I waved away the wind charm one of ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Memory Game

    *sorry ive been out for so long, my internet's been down for a going to try to post but let me know if its wrong or anything and ill just ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Cowboys

    Billy Cook As I neared the saloon, I noticed a group of people making their way out of what seemed to be the local store and over to a large ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    Dissected the toad in her biology lesson. Inside the toad she found: a key a pencil sharpener three dollars the soundtrack to High School Musical 3 a euro Mary Poppins ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    *yh i think thats right. my posts havent featured jared or raven so i think theyre still in the castle and hasnt jordan just got to the castle as well? ...

    Dec 17, 2008


constant state of confuzzle
— Quillfeather