User avatar

Kobain72

  • Archive Re: san francisco total war

    Name: Mickey Conti Age: 24 Gang: The Titans Profession: Hit man History: Orphaned at the age of ten when both of his parents were killed in a riot for the ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    To stop him screaming, Plato dropped Aristotle into a Hall of Mirrors - yes I said dropped: Plato had just invented the helicopter. The sun reflected off the mirrors into ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    the troublesome trio travelled to Timbuktu to taste the tantalizing tangerines [wow that is the longest alliteration I have ever seen!] which grew in the gardens which grew in the ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Shakain Vampires thrashed around every side of me. At first I blindly stabbed with my short sword, holding my pistol firmly in my other hand ready for when there was ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    ...with maple dragonflies until everyone threw up all over someone's cat. Someone got so angry that she forced everyone to clean her shoes while wearing her cat. When that was ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    Darius I sighed at Cypher's continuing rampage of destruction. Sure it was fun, but there is such a thing as too much of a good thing. "Come on, we're going ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Cowboys

    Billy Cook "Yeah...i s'ppose I do" was I blushing? I hoped not. "Oh...it's ok you..." whatever Georgia was going to say was interruptted by Pippa return to the dining room. ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    one donut (the only one left alive) and his severly wounded brother ("Three bite marks!!!") used their magic red telephone to call the powerpuff girls. They got the President instead ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Shakain Genima deserved some answers but we really didn't have time for it now so I gave her a quick "We have history" and turned to face the swarming vamps ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    Three years, two months, one day and three hundred and twenty one minutes later Bella was eaten by a fish puppet.

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    Smiley began to turn into Edward but halfway through the transmorpherantisation process he got run over by a bus driven by The Joker (yes Heath Ledger is now a zombie) ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    With his new found power Smiley decided to change the subject of this story and travelled to a far away, magical place called Wisconsin where he met the creators of ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    Darius My face ached so badly. Damn that girl scout could really kick. I dragged myself upright again and as I was about to step into the fray I was ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    a piece of smoked salmon. Luckily for our heroine all of the smiley's guards were allergic to salmon (and heroine) and so had to run around tin circles for ten ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    a piece of smoked salmon. Luckily for our heroine all of the smiley's guards were allergic to salmon (and heroine) and so had to run around tin circles for ten ...

    Jan 3, 2009


The greatest part of a writer’s time is spent in reading, in order to write; a man will turn over half a library to make one book.
— Samuel Johnson