-
Re: The YWS Fleet
Kobain72 We arrived at the TSR Rally Point with a surprising lack of difficulties or distractions.
Dec 31, 2012 -
Re: The YWS Fleet
Kobain72 "Zvaaaarrrrgggaaarrrggghhhh!" I had only been on the moon ten minutes, but I'd already ascertained this was the local inhabitant's death cry, and my theory gained validity as another furry ...
Dec 28, 2012 -
Re: The YWS Fleet
YWS Name: Kobain72 Review Stars: One Appearance/Description: About 5'7'' with hair far too long for a space adventurer, this nineteen year old's time is usually spent contentedly observing and documen
Dec 28, 2012 -
Re: YWS in Space
I'd missed it! How had I missed the first good ship I'd seen in a week?! I knew why I'd missed it, I just didn't want to admit it. On ...
May 25, 2012 -
Re: YWS in Space
"...he replied, "Some of it"." I finished, waiting for the shiphand's response. "Ha! That b******. How do you know this Kobain anyway?" He seemed impressed. For a moment I contemplated ...
May 23, 2012 -
Re: YWS in Space
"And all ten of them come at me at once; teeth and talons everywhere! At first I'm just batting them off in every direction - acting more savage than they ...
May 22, 2012 -
Re: YWS in Space
*Room for one more?* Name: Kobain LXXII (his family gave up on thinking of original names for their sons a Very long time ago). Kobain will do just fine though ...
May 21, 2012 -
Re: The Never Ending Story 1
*Well they're meant to follow on lol, but i think you're allowed sudden tangents as long as you link it back to the previous post*
Jun 6, 2011 -
Re: Land of Total Randomness
Fifteen dumplings stole the crown. Luckily Sherlock Holmes was there to...
May 8, 2011 -
Re: The Never Ending Story 1
But little did Dr. Doofenshmirtz and Perry The Platypus know that hundred of miles beneath them was the soda. Hunted for for so long by an as of yet unamed ...
Apr 10, 2011 -
Re: Beasties vs. Clankers: A Leviathan storybook (accepting!)
*Sorry if my reply wasn't great, I just didn't know where my character was coming in yet so was sort of treading water :s*
Apr 3, 2011 -
Re: Beasties vs. Clankers: A Leviathan storybook (accepting!)
Matthew Glibbsteig Matt banged his elbow three times rushing down the pointlessly narrow corridor. He barely winced, just kept going. The damn thing stretched for a quarter of a mile ...
Mar 25, 2011 -
Re: Beasties vs. Clankers: A Leviathan storybook (accepting!)
Name: Matthew Glibbsteig (Glib-st-ee-g) Gender: Male Age: sixteen years old Beastie or Clanker: Clanker Appearance: 5'9", mousey brown hair and wide, green eyes. Badly kept teeth and clothes and heale
Mar 22, 2011 -
Re: Beasties vs. Clankers: A Leviathan storybook (accepting!)
is this still open?
Mar 19, 2011 -
Re: The Never Ending Story 1
Curtain Ninja looked round for the source of the disembodied voices ordering them about like this. They seemed to be coming from Sky. "What is the real story?" Harry asked. ...
Dec 31, 2010
