User avatar

Kobain72

  • Archive Re: The YWS Fleet

    Kobain72 We arrived at the TSR Rally Point with a surprising lack of difficulties or distractions.

    Dec 31, 2012
  • Archive Re: The YWS Fleet

    Kobain72 "Zvaaaarrrrgggaaarrrggghhhh!" I had only been on the moon ten minutes, but I'd already ascertained this was the local inhabitant's death cry, and my theory gained validity as another furry ...

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: The YWS Fleet

    YWS Name: Kobain72 Review Stars: One Appearance/Description: About 5'7'' with hair far too long for a space adventurer, this nineteen year old's time is usually spent contentedly observing and documen

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: YWS in Space

    I'd missed it! How had I missed the first good ship I'd seen in a week?! I knew why I'd missed it, I just didn't want to admit it. On ...

    May 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: YWS in Space

    "...he replied, "Some of it"." I finished, waiting for the shiphand's response. "Ha! That b******. How do you know this Kobain anyway?" He seemed impressed. For a moment I contemplated ...

    May 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: YWS in Space

    "And all ten of them come at me at once; teeth and talons everywhere! At first I'm just batting them off in every direction - acting more savage than they ...

    May 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: YWS in Space

    *Room for one more?* Name: Kobain LXXII (his family gave up on thinking of original names for their sons a Very long time ago). Kobain will do just fine though ...

    May 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Never Ending Story 1

    *Well they're meant to follow on lol, but i think you're allowed sudden tangents as long as you link it back to the previous post*

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    Fifteen dumplings stole the crown. Luckily Sherlock Holmes was there to...

    May 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Never Ending Story 1

    But little did Dr. Doofenshmirtz and Perry The Platypus know that hundred of miles beneath them was the soda. Hunted for for so long by an as of yet unamed ...

    Apr 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: Beasties vs. Clankers: A Leviathan storybook (accepting!)

    *Sorry if my reply wasn't great, I just didn't know where my character was coming in yet so was sort of treading water :s*

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: Beasties vs. Clankers: A Leviathan storybook (accepting!)

    Matthew Glibbsteig Matt banged his elbow three times rushing down the pointlessly narrow corridor. He barely winced, just kept going. The damn thing stretched for a quarter of a mile ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Archive Re: Beasties vs. Clankers: A Leviathan storybook (accepting!)

    Name: Matthew Glibbsteig (Glib-st-ee-g) Gender: Male Age: sixteen years old Beastie or Clanker: Clanker Appearance: 5'9", mousey brown hair and wide, green eyes. Badly kept teeth and clothes and heale

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: Beasties vs. Clankers: A Leviathan storybook (accepting!)

    is this still open?

    Mar 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Never Ending Story 1

    Curtain Ninja looked round for the source of the disembodied voices ordering them about like this. They seemed to be coming from Sky. "What is the real story?" Harry asked. ...

    Dec 31, 2010


You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.
— Stephen King