User avatar

Kobain72

  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    jumped on a four-seater piano and rode away into the moonset...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    Name- Dan Cegune (pronounced Dan, S-egg-oon) Age- Eighteen Gender- Male Appearance- Short, black hair; green eyes; 5ft 11in tall; baggy jeans; leather jacket, pale complexion Personality- Normally los

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    In a completely unrelated accident involving two bananas, a mango tree and a Koala...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Picking up a date

    *I came up with this idea a while ago but wanted to tweak it a little etc before posting. I should also warn you there may be some references to ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    *is this still going?* Mackenzie Although slightly perplexed by Cypher strange behaviour I tried to focus on something else. But I couldn't. I tried thinking about the group of kids ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    *is it too late to join?* Name: John Littlewood General Code Name: Plague Team: Grey Alpha Appearance: short and practically wasting away. But the speed his spindley fingers can whirr ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    Mackenzie They'd accepted us too easily...but it could just seem that way because of how cold we were used to being to others. Whatever the reason I still didn't feel ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    Mackenzie Resting my eyes after the 'victory' in the forests earlier, I thought about how no peace ever lasted very long. I also thought of how much suffering we could ...

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    *sorry for not posting for ages. seem to have been out like all week! anyway, what the heck happened to my character!! i think we're being punished?? or waiting to ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    Mackenzie I heard our chemistry teacher give out a long sigh as we entered the lab. We smiled snidely at him and made our way to the back of the ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    *oops :s sorry Boltage, my bad* Mackenzie I muttered irritably at that girl and the root she had caused to trip me up, but I had more important things to ...

    May 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    *hopefully everyone's read the really early posts about these characters so no more explanation's needed? again sorry for our over-eagerness* Mackenzie I leaned back into the leather drivers seat and ...

    May 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: High School

    Mackenzie Eisenstein The cricket only had one leg left, the others were in a small pile on my desk. I closed my eyes for a second, partially enjoying the creature's ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: san francisco total war

    definitely :) we're trying to pull this storybook back since it nearly died. fraid you might have a little back up reading to do (yh there's only one page but ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: san francisco total war

    ok so... skull3670, your character's speeding to Frank's aid and Frank is still scaling the stair of the hotel ready to face the two mobsters at the top responsible for ...

    May 11, 2009


Writing is the geometry of the soul.
— Plato