User avatar

Kobain72

  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Mackenzie Guff Mackenzie sighed as he calmed down again after the seemingly endless barrage of tests these scientists were still carrying out on him. He watched the latest scientist warily ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    :s sorry that was so long. but i just wanna do a bit with him in the asylum as well, just to catch up to the rest of the story ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Mackenzie Guff The gentle summer sun shone down on an almost picturesque street as Mackenzie sat in his living room flicking channels absent-mindedly. "Good Lord, what the hell happened to ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    hey, is it too late to join? Skull3670 told me about this and dw ive read through it all. I was wondering...cud i be the guy in the dangers ward ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    "All aboooooooard!" And so All jumped on the foot, which took her away to a magical place...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: No one...

    First of all I really liked this poem (much like all the reviewers by the looks of it =) ). There's not much I can add that hasn't already been ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Jump

    He's standing on the precipice Wondering how it all came to this. All the events of his young life Leading to this point. He stares at his fate and breaths ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    *just wanted to get this storybook back near the top of the page and ask if it's still going?*

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    Dan Cegune I tried hard to keep my last meal in as the bike sped along, but I didn't regret my decision. The ride was exhilirating, if very short, and ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    Dan Cegune As I lay on the very egde of consciousness I was barely aware of a very belated light shot from some Morning agent. I jerked back upright, gasping ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    *Sorry about this but me and Skull3670 are both away from now till Tuesday so please don't kick us out if we don't post till then*

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    poppy eating some KFC off a turtle. Jeffry was confused, what was a poppy doing in a daisy field?

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    *if you read my parts i think i brought your character in...?*

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    *sorry if this is late. i wrote it about 6 hours ago but my internet went* Dan Cegune Begrudgingly we accepted the assistance of the two new Morning agents and ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    Dan Cegune I was just waking up when I got the call. A big group of Demons had been reported around the west side of town. It sounded bad - ...

    Jun 24, 2009


find your aesthetic and flaunt it
— manilla