User avatar

Kobain72

  • Lyrics Re: singularity clarity

    I quite liked the general idea of the song and, although its length worried me at first, on re-reading the lyrics I actually think the sparseness of your descriptions works ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Banners Torn

    Much like everyone else who has reviewed this I really like this style of poetry and the imagery you used so I don't really have much more to add other ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    yh it does, thanks =] do we need to/shud we wait till everyone[ish]'s back before we continue posting?

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    yh if we could quickly recap(?) i'd love to

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    :s has this died? =_(

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    i think we already got out of the sewers, didn't we? then the guards are about to get out too? thats wot i thought was going on anyway...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    yaayyy. i will post sum stuff wen i can think of/see a way to enter

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Another Song: in need of a title. Please suggest :)

    I really liked the song but i'm afraid i don't really have any constructive criticism for it. i do have a question though; i tried playing it and have to ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: If I Left, Would You Right?

    *I wrote these after listening to a lot of Fall Out Boy so they were intended to be sung in a similar style to that, but since I haven't actually ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Burn the Flame

    I really liked this song too, although i have to agree with lordgluzman about the length. Depending on how long you plan the instrumental sections to be you might want ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Kelsie's Song

    Hey, as far as criticisms go I couldn't really find anything that haven't already been mentioned and fixed so just wanted to add my support for this great song. It's ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: The Angel Of Adrenaline Rap

    i thought this was great and, i dunno whether you meant this, but i could really easily hear this sung to a rage against the machine-like tune. and i actually ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    *sorry i haven't posted for a few pages now :s but i thought this was a really great storybook - or at least had potential - so am trying to ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Deadly games

    I'd like to be in this please, but it's really late and i've only just found it so i'll read it all and post a profile when i next get ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Fists (Rock, rap, and death metal style.)

    At first listen [with the music] I wasn't entirely sure how the two parts fitted together, but I think I've worked it out now and it does sound really good ...

    Aug 25, 2009


Pain is filtered in a poem so that it becomes finally, in the end, pleasure.
— Mark Strand