User avatar

Kobain72

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Metal Gear Solid 5: Revenge of the Patriots (Prologue)

    i hope you can continue this story. I've only recently got into Metal Gear Solid but now i'm a huge fan. The ending of the fourth game was kind of ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    Seth another new face?! how many people where in this hotel? after being helped up he gave her a weak, embarassed smile and, with his head hung low, sloped off ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    Seth a blonde girl who looked as if she'd not just seen a ghost, but seen a ghost murder her whole family one by one ran into the room. Seth ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    Seth broke his gaze and looked round as someone else entered the room. Although he had no idea who it was he already felt nervous about their presence. "who's that?" ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    Seth asked the man, in a tone that can barely be called a whisper, what was going on here . Seth's bright blue eyes burnt their way into Jared's iris's ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    still really unsure what to do here... Name: Seth age: 15 apperance: scruffy, brown hair which hangs lank and down to just above his shoulders, he has scars on his ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Oh. I'm sorry for the chatspeak thing. I know now and won't use it again. And Thanks k

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Lost in the forest

    Wow. Immediately I wanted to read the whole thing. I really liked how you built up tension through-out until those last five, shocking words. Gripping stuff. I think the few ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    um...hello im a new member (not sure whether this thread is even to do with them anymore but it seemed lyk a good place to start) i am 14 at ...

    Jul 31, 2008


I like to create sympathy for my characters, then set the monsters loose.
— Stephen King