User avatar

Kobain72

  • Archive Re: The Kill

    Seth He lifted himself out of the bath, wincing as pain shot down his arms and legs. He managed to drag himself out of the bath and fell, shivering, onto ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    *Just an idea. You don't have to use it. Just ignore it if you don't think it's any good* Things were not going well in the reception area since Seth ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    *Your characters don't seem to be in this scene so don't worry, see you...well talk to you, on monday. Oh and, thanks ambercoultis :)* Seth Seth swung the sword down ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    *thanks. if you dont like this you can replace it with your idea though* Seth The little girl jumped down off the hell hound and, landing lightly, she began stepping ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    *wasn't the things eyes green? just a thought* Seth Seth had thought the spirit looked familiar and now he remembered where he'd seen it before: in the Exorcist! Seth almost ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snow Spirit

    What happens next?! What a gripping story, and that ending intrigues me (do you plan to write any more?). I especially liked the descriptions you used throughout. I also like ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: End.

    I did like it, but I thought it got very abstract towards the end (as other reviewers have said). I'm not sure what you're trying to say in that last ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I am the Tornado

    Good poem. I'm not sure whether I can add anything that anyone else here hasn't already said so I won't try. I like the shape poem idea you used and ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    *I thought so. Ok, lets try and get some scary stuff in it then!* Seth Seth wondered if anyone else noticed the room getting hotter and was almost glad when ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    Seth Seth just stood there (stunned at the sudden appearance of Sara) for a few seconds before finally snapping back to reality and returning her embrace. Wow he thought. She ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Observations / The Tree

    This is a piece I wrote a year ago, it's not brilliant but I suppose it's somewhere to start. I would also like to apologise to new readers. The comments ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    *ok. what hav i missed? seth now has a girl friend (who's scared of everything?), it's impossible to write stories on a phone and yay seth isnt a wuss* Seth ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    *thanks* Seth He felt the weight of the sword in his hand...or rather, he felt its lack of weight. Regardless of its size, the sword weighed no more than a ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    Seth although hurt by how useless she thought he was, he grabbed the weapon and threw it to her. As it sailed through the air it shone with a golden ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    Seth "the boy" knew what those things were. even of the girl didn't (Seth wondered what the girls name was). They were the things of nightmare,and not just any nightmares, ...

    Jul 31, 2008


Democracy! Bah! When I hear that word I reach for my feather Boa!
— Allen Ginsburg