User avatar

Kobain72

  • Archive Re: Twas a Dark and stormy night....

    On the way we met the king of the potato people at a Queens of the Stone Age concert and he told us (from his flying carpet of horse hair)...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    Seth Although unsure what was going on with Maria, he felt he should try and help her. "Jared" he started "Stay here with the girls and I'll go see what's ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    *ok, is anyone else here from england? cuz everytime i come on here i find about 5 pages of new stuff so i can't really continue something i started a ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Tim (really got to do something about that name...) Phew! I got out of that easily enough. Hmmmm...books...library I think I had my next target. Now where the hell was ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    *no, lol, its ok. i'll find someone else to annoy (i wonder if there are any other guys here...)*

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    I heard some one walk in and saw a boy. I smiled at him. He seemed a bit uncomfortable. I walked over to him. "Hey. I'm Aurora. what's your name?" ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Tim I wondered through the school grounds, I noticed an inviting building and, although 'inviting' wasnt really my thing, i figured i'd check it out anyway (i was that bored). ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Tim As I lay on my bed listening to Fatboy Slim's Rockafeller Skank and musing over my first day in this hell-hole, i thought one thing...this was gonna be shit ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Tim Back in my tiny room I kicked my bag into one corner and lay on the only bed in the room. Alone, just how I liked it. As I ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    Tim I had finally found my room when i heard a crowd of people walking down the corridor talking about some ceremony, so I figured it would be a good ...

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    is it too late for me to join? if it is just ignore this profile Name: Tim Age: 15 Race: Demon (but normally looks like a human) Apperance: Messy, dirty ...

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    Is it too late for me to join? if not then i'll add my profile when i get a chance

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    Seth Everyone turned to Seth. "It doesn't matter. Just don't go in that room" He indicated the door he had fallen out of minutes before. "Well now what?" Hannah asked, ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    Seth "What friend?" Seth asked. Before Maria could answer they heard the sound of people talking as they came up the stairs. The band members must have finished their farewells ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    Seth "What did you see?" Maria actually looked worried for once. She quickly hid it though. "I...I..had this vision and a death a...What happened to you? Where were you?" Seth ...

    Aug 8, 2008


I don't have much knowledge about marsupials.
— ForeverYoung