User avatar

Kobain72

  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Shakain For the second time that night I left the castle with a women in tow; except this time I expected the women could take care of herself a bit ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    Rihanna. And so our by-now-forgotten hero became the worlds first spaceman (because everyone knows the moon landings were filmed in a studio in Luxembourg) and went for a joy ride ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Shakain I howled with rage as I watched him flee into the night, carrying the girl with him too. I knew I'd never catch him now, but I vowed I'd ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    Andrew "Wow, a tricky, trivial and terrifying test!" Doiden Damn. Even my initiation hadn't been as difficult as that Andrew thought as people filed obediently out of the room, murmuring ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Shakain What sword? I thought all I took from Bartholomew was a ruby? Unfortunately I didn't have time to elaborate upon this thought as Mikael was bearing down on me ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Shakain I sighed. I didn't want to get Danie involved in this but what could I do? "Stay out of his way" I breathed to her before swinging my automatic ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Shakain And so came to pass the dreadful passing of Seva from our world. How posh can I sound eh?...Sorry...So, another had vampire had gone and would inevitabley be reborn ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    Harold. He subesquently annihalated Yankovic for his overuse of ostentatiously long and pointless words before immigrating to POland where he found nothing (and no-one) except for a small note written

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    Andrew "Do I Have To Put My Second Name?" Doiden The new member was a girl?! And a young one at that. Andy was amazed and intrigued by her age ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    *ok what is going on?*

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    Where it met an Indian who owned a fish and chip shop. This Indian wrapped the missile in batter and shipped it to Aberdeen where an angry Scotsman ate it ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    the world's smallest giant who just happened to be the siamese twin of the world's biggest dwarf. As if out of nowhere the Polar Express appeared and ran them both ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    more shocking than a million volts to the yellow lemur! But quite frankly I think Birds are scarier than elephants." Jim agreed and to show that he agreed he. "And ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    sorry, ignore this, accidentally posted twice [Note: this is not part of the storybook]

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Welcome to the Jungle

    I really liked that as the beginning of a story. I thought there was enough there to grab a reader, and I think the lack of background makes it all ...

    Dec 2, 2008


Love is not an emotion. Love is a promise.
— 12th Doctor