User avatar

Kobain72

  • Archive Re: The Cowboys

    Billy Cook I looked through the iron sight at the lone rabbit sat on its haunches on top of the dune. It still had no knowledge of my presence behind ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    Darius I sighed and shook my head. "God, I thought blowing up cars was the most fun you could have here. You've really out-done yourself" I chuckled. I suddenly gave ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Memory Game

    *how many people are gonna be in this? and when is it starting?*

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Cowboys

    *When's this starting?*

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    Darius I was still walking down the same street just a few blocks on when I noticed my old friend Cypher perched on the roof of a building across the ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    The song changed to "Don't Fear (The Reaper)" By Blue Öyster Cult and Death took everyone on a ride through a Milky Way on his magical motorbike of mirth. Jerry ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    Sammy started Irish dancing whilst Pier played the banjo. Pedro was very confused and asked Death (who just happened to be passing in his BMW which he shared with Jerry ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    *Not sure what's going on with your storyline im afriad, but im gonna try and keep mine going* Shakain It was nearing noon and as the midday sun watched our ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    And now for something not so different. Our next story is about Sammy the sauerkraut who lived in a field in Mexico with his friend Pier and his lucky pet ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    Darius I picked something out of my teeth as I walked down the street. A car behind me exploded. A porsche that some idiot had probably left parked there just ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Cowboys

    Name: Billy Cook Age: 19 Race: White, Outlaw Gender: Male Appearance: Just off 6 foot. Brown leather jacket and two pistols in holsters on his side with a rifle held ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Memory Game

    *I would like to join if that's ok* Name: Aaren Cook Age: 16 Gender: Male Appearance (Description): Light brown hair falls over his shoulders like a mane. He is strongly ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    *Is it too late to call Character 8?* Name: Darius Race: Demon Gender: Male Age: (if relevant or possible) 17 Appearance: Personality: Brooding. Never really wanted to enter the world ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    "Li Li Li Li". Because the followers were busy screaming this, they didn't notice that their mascot - a cute little puppy - had no-one to play with. This small ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Shakain Derek was dead. There was no doubt about it. He was hung from a tree by the side of the road and his guts were strewn across the full ...

    Dec 5, 2008


You are in the wrong land even if the roosters recognize you.
— Nathalie Handal, "Noir, une lumière"