-
Re: Reborn The New Sire
Shakain Genima deserved some answers but we really didn't have time for it now so I gave her a quick "We have history" and turned to face the swarming vamps ...
Jan 5, 2009 -
Re: Land of Total Randomness
Three years, two months, one day and three hundred and twenty one minutes later Bella was eaten by a fish puppet.
Jan 5, 2009 -
Re: Land of Total Randomness
Smiley began to turn into Edward but halfway through the transmorpherantisation process he got run over by a bus driven by The Joker (yes Heath Ledger is now a zombie) ...
Jan 5, 2009 -
Re: Land of Total Randomness
With his new found power Smiley decided to change the subject of this story and travelled to a far away, magical place called Wisconsin where he met the creators of ...
Jan 3, 2009 -
Re: Angels Don't Have Wings
Darius My face ached so badly. Damn that girl scout could really kick. I dragged myself upright again and as I was about to step into the fray I was ...
Jan 3, 2009 -
Re: Land of Total Randomness
a piece of smoked salmon. Luckily for our heroine all of the smiley's guards were allergic to salmon (and heroine) and so had to run around tin circles for ten ...
Jan 3, 2009 -
Re: Land of Total Randomness
a piece of smoked salmon. Luckily for our heroine all of the smiley's guards were allergic to salmon (and heroine) and so had to run around tin circles for ten ...
Jan 3, 2009 -
Re: Reborn The New Sire
Shakain I rushed into the throne room and saw Genima stood staring around at the vast space. Everywhere you looked there were clusters of vampires frozen forever in final battle ...
Jan 3, 2009 -
Re: Land of Total Randomness
The smiley then wrote the greatest random story ever, but because he was mean refused to share it with anyone else. To extract the information the cunning writers sent in ...
Jan 3, 2009 -
Re: Reborn The New Sire
Shakain Mikael charged at me, fueled by hatred and with fire burning in his eyes he came straight at me. He knocked me down and then we were tussling around ...
Jan 3, 2009 -
Re: The Cowboys
Billy Cook Where'd everyone go? I finally pull my gaze away from Georgia for two seconds and everyone's gone. And how had we kept the conversation going this long? I ...
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: The Cowboys
*sorry ive been off for ages. my internet's been playing up. yes miss slade georgia may claim billy*
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: Reborn The New Sire
Shakain We had reached the top of the rock face after about six failed attempts and we stood there for a few seconds just enjoying the small victory. After a ...
Dec 21, 2008 -
Re: The Cowboys
Billy Cook Aaaahhh this is what I'd really missed from society: food. I felt like a vulture eying all of that food as Pippa laid it all out before our ...
Dec 21, 2008 -
Re: The Cowboys
*yeah thats right thanks :)* Billy Cook The girl's face was redder than a beetroot and it seemed to be the fault of some lanky young girl who obviously found ...
Dec 20, 2008
