-
Re: Reborn The New Sire
*Ok were in this mountain about three days walk from the castle where i think ur charcter(s) is/are. i dont know how ud wanna meet up but were in the ...
Jan 26, 2009 -
Re: Land of Total Randomness
The Sun ran across the sky and accidentally bumped into the moon who told him to chill and share some of his "cigarette". The Sun said he didn't have time ...
Jan 22, 2009 -
Re: san francisco total war
Frank Howlert The battered cruiser was half-way down a road which had had it's road sign obliterated in some past battle when Frank and the vehicle's other two occupants recieved ...
Jan 21, 2009 -
Re: The Cowboys
Billy Cook I strode out to some of the paddocks and waved at a tall man with wavy brown hair and a pair of pistols strapped to his side. "Hey, ...
Jan 21, 2009 -
Re: san francisco total war
Frank Howlert One Love by The Prodigy blared out of the set of mini-speakers Frank had erected in the grimy hovel that his peers aknowledged as an office. Frank on ...
Jan 21, 2009 -
Re: san francisco total war
*oops :s missed a couple off posts while i was writing my mammoth post (sorry its was so long, i got carried away....again). I dont know whether my posts any ...
Jan 20, 2009 -
Re: san francisco total war
Mickey Conti He pointed one of his pistols at the cowering woman's face. It's barrel glinted in the moonlight and Mickey had to restrain from getting lost in his own ...
Jan 20, 2009 -
Re: san francisco total war
Name: Mickey Conti Age: 24 Gang: The Titans Profession: Hit man History: Orphaned at the age of ten when both of his parents were killed in a riot for the ...
Jan 20, 2009 -
Re: Land of Total Randomness
To stop him screaming, Plato dropped Aristotle into a Hall of Mirrors - yes I said dropped: Plato had just invented the helicopter. The sun reflected off the mirrors into ...
Jan 15, 2009 -
Re: Land of Total Randomness
the troublesome trio travelled to Timbuktu to taste the tantalizing tangerines [wow that is the longest alliteration I have ever seen!] which grew in the gardens which grew in the ...
Jan 13, 2009 -
Re: Reborn The New Sire
Shakain Vampires thrashed around every side of me. At first I blindly stabbed with my short sword, holding my pistol firmly in my other hand ready for when there was ...
Jan 8, 2009 -
Re: Land of Total Randomness
...with maple dragonflies until everyone threw up all over someone's cat. Someone got so angry that she forced everyone to clean her shoes while wearing her cat. When that was ...
Jan 8, 2009 -
Re: Angels Don't Have Wings
Darius I sighed at Cypher's continuing rampage of destruction. Sure it was fun, but there is such a thing as too much of a good thing. "Come on, we're going ...
Jan 7, 2009 -
Re: The Cowboys
Billy Cook "Yeah...i s'ppose I do" was I blushing? I hoped not. "Oh...it's ok you..." whatever Georgia was going to say was interruptted by Pippa return to the dining room. ...
Jan 7, 2009 -
Re: Land of Total Randomness
one donut (the only one left alive) and his severly wounded brother ("Three bite marks!!!") used their magic red telephone to call the powerpuff girls. They got the President instead ...
Jan 7, 2009
