-
Re: The YWS Fleet
Kobain72 We arrived at the TSR Rally Point with a surprising lack of difficulties or distractions.
Dec 31, 2012 -
Re: The YWS Fleet
Kobain72 "Zvaaaarrrrgggaaarrrggghhhh!" I had only been on the moon ten minutes, but I'd already ascertained this was the local inhabitant's death cry, and my theory gained validity as another furry ...
Dec 28, 2012 -
Re: The YWS Fleet
YWS Name: Kobain72 Review Stars: One Appearance/Description: About 5'7'' with hair far too long for a space adventurer, this nineteen year old's time is usually spent contentedly observing and documen
Dec 28, 2012 -
Re: YWS in Space
I'd missed it! How had I missed the first good ship I'd seen in a week?! I knew why I'd missed it, I just didn't want to admit it. On ...
May 25, 2012 -
Re: YWS in Space
"...he replied, "Some of it"." I finished, waiting for the shiphand's response. "Ha! That b******. How do you know this Kobain anyway?" He seemed impressed. For a moment I contemplated ...
May 23, 2012 -
Re: YWS in Space
"And all ten of them come at me at once; teeth and talons everywhere! At first I'm just batting them off in every direction - acting more savage than they ...
May 22, 2012 -
Re: YWS in Space
*Room for one more?* Name: Kobain LXXII (his family gave up on thinking of original names for their sons a Very long time ago). Kobain will do just fine though ...
May 21, 2012 -
Re: The Never Ending Story 1
*Well they're meant to follow on lol, but i think you're allowed sudden tangents as long as you link it back to the previous post*
Jun 6, 2011 -
Re: Land of Total Randomness
Fifteen dumplings stole the crown. Luckily Sherlock Holmes was there to...
May 8, 2011 -
Re: Previous Mistakes
No problem! Fair enough. Your lyics, your rules. Regarding chorus etc. ... yeah I can see that now lol :$ my bad, and don't worry I know the technique. Ok, ...
May 2, 2011 -
Re: Previous Mistakes
*Quick note: wrote my review earlier today, but only just been able to post it and upon doing so refreshed this page. So, sorry if my review covers areas everone ...
May 2, 2011 -
Re: Previous Mistakes
First of all I just want to say I think the topic's great. I definitely know the situation and even if it gets quite personal at times (which I think ...
May 2, 2011 -
Re: Jump
Thanks for all the reviews! Will have to have a longer edit session than I have time for at the moment with exams looming to sort out pacing, flow etc. ...
May 1, 2011 -
Re: Silent Deceit
I'm afraid I can't add a lot that the previous reviewers haven't already, but I agree that these are good lyrics (better than lots of first songs I've seen). My ...
Apr 30, 2011 -
Re: If I Left, Would You Right?
Thanks for all the reviews = ) About the title: this song was written after listening to too much Fall Out Boy and that influenced a lot of the writing, ...
Apr 24, 2011
