User avatar

Knurla

  • Archive Re: Venators

    "Sounds legit, I suppose." They were nearing the farm now, she could smell the animals. Sure enough, the little farm house came into view, and they stopped at the tree ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Venators

    Ok, I'm gonna add in a little story twist. Lana ground her teeth together. She had once been pregnant with her own Venator child, but being a hunter, she knew ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seireitei (Amber and Emi)

    Everything was quiet now. If she had heard correctly, two or three Ryouka had been captured and put in a holding cell, but not the one who had taken on ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Venators

    I'll post just one, but if we need/want I'll make another character. Lana glared at him. She felt like a fool for not noticing him earlier. What if he had ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    (Did anyone see my last post?)

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Venators

    Ok, I'm going to start this as best as I can. Let me know if you want me to change anything. *************** This is what I was born to do. ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Lacy took a deep breath, held it in for a moment, and released. "Guys..." Everyone turned to look at her, she had been sitting silently until now. "You can build ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Soul Society

    Yes, so don't post.

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seireitei (Amber and Emi)

    "I suppose." She turned and followed Asuka to where Renji was being kept. "I don't see why you worry about him so much. He can be such a pain." "Well," ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    The fish had been better than nothing, and a whole lot better than fried monkey. For now, she was resting against the wall of the cave, and started pulling the ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    "Heather, right?" The girl nodded and held her prize next to her side, "My name's Lacy," She nodded to Rob, "And don't worry about Percy. We'll bury him or pay ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    (I can't remember if I introduced my character to you, Light, but I'll do that now.) ********************** "Now, now, children," Amy walked out of the tree line and up to ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seireitei (Amber and Emi)

    Asuka was a pain some times, but she wasn't all that bad. With a sigh, Miharu flash stepped behind her, following her to the center of the seireitei. The spiritual ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    "Sorry that took me so long." She shot a glare at Ren, and he awkwardly smiled back. "We had to settle an issue." Amy walked over to Tristan, "Are you ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    "ok, whatever." Lacy turned back towards the beach as Rob carried off that girl. Poor thing probably had a concussion. For now, she and Heather were looking for more supplies, ...

    Jan 26, 2010


The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.