User avatar

Knurla

  • Archive Re: Life Of Crime

    Well, I would like to do it myself, to add a little more suspense into the game. K?*

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Life Of Crime

    I read over Tylar's profile, and I think it would be fun to have him chasing around Kurokawa(cause of her personality), not actually obsessing, but kind of helping out the ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Life Of Crime

    "Kurokawa!" A girl's voice echoed over the dance music, and rung in her ears. Looking over her shoulders, that girl from the booth was running towards her, carrying something in ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Life Of Crime

    ( I'll go ahead and post. ) Tonight she was in one of the night clubs in the eastern side of town; she had heard many things of this region. ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Life Of Crime

    Name: Kurokawa Kumiko Age: 24 Gender (in case the name doesn't give it away): Female Gang (If one): Leader of the Kadikoy(Enemy of Cobras) Personality: Very vane, and strict. She ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    She watched the two have a small "falling out", and giggled. "Well, I really like being close to town...Although sometimes the small apartment really gets to my claustrophobia. Too much ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Life Of Crime

    ( Thank you for making this storybook. I'll post my bio in just a minute, I have to take care of something first. )

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: “THE LIFE OF CRIME.”

    really just...people turning over to the life of crime...well, that's what the guy in this thread did. That's what we could do. Make our characters urban...know what I mean? Living ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: “THE LIFE OF CRIME.”

    I want a storybook to play in like this one, but no one has one...I would start one, but I'm not good with that kind of stuff.

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    (I want to post, but I have to wait for either Emi or Ayumi to respond to my last one)

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    She remained still in the shadows, Head now moving toward her. Getting to her feet now, she moved quietly toward him, circled around, and sneakily dashed beside him, brushing her ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    With a wicked grin, it was all she could do not to chuckle at the girl following her. Although, she kept quiet and played dumb. She kept her normal pace ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight 2

    ( I know you posted that while you was in the library, so it's ok.) Nix snapped to attention at Clara's voice, it startled her, for she had been lost ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    ( Fixed. )

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    She chuckled low, her voice smooth and devious. Moving her hand slowly up to his face, she gently ran the back of her hand across the cheek of his mask, ...

    Sep 4, 2007


You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author