-
Re: Venators
Lana huffed under her breath, "So you think it's fair that Missy here gets attacked by all these creatures, for doing what she was born to do? Not likely." Lana ...
Feb 12, 2010 -
Re: Venators
Lana melded into the shadows of the room. She could hear that Cody's fight was most likely over, but she had to focus on the creature in the room. Fairies ...
Feb 10, 2010 -
Re: Seireitei (Amber and Emi)
(ok. It's been a while since I've watched Bleach, so I'm a little rusty on the story line.) The spiritual pressures had ceased over the passed couple of days, but ...
Feb 10, 2010 -
Re: Aerolite
Name: Malinda Age: 27 Element: N/A Side: None Appearance: Long brown hair tied up into a bun on top of her head. She's about 5'4 and wears plain summer dresses. ...
Feb 9, 2010 -
Re: Aerolite
May I make a human that is a guardian to one of the entrances to the fairy world?
Feb 8, 2010 -
Re: New Humanity
You could just change the plot so that we only need six people instead of ten, three on each 'team'.
Feb 5, 2010 -
Re: Survive on an Island...or else.
Lacy "You know what?" Lacy couldn't stand someone with a smart mouth, when people were just trying to help them, "You don't have to be so rude about it. I ...
Feb 4, 2010 -
Re: Venators
How come he gets the vampire? I'm the hunter here, he's the protector! Lana kicked the wall in frustration. The Venators were similar to the vampires, but that didn't mean ...
Feb 4, 2010 -
Re: New Humanity
Guys, I really want to write in this storybook, so why don't we start?
Feb 2, 2010 -
Re: Seireitei (Amber and Emi)
Miharu concentrated on the spiritual energy around her. She could feel Squad 12's captain battling the Ryouka, but she was looking for Asuka. Miharu's captain was still no where to ...
Feb 2, 2010 -
Re: Survive on an Island...or else.
The water was great, and it seemed to lighten every one's mood. Lacy was pretty sure that if they followed it downstream, they would find an even bigger pool. For ...
Feb 1, 2010 -
Re: Venators
Lana decided to go back inside. As soon as she was through the door, Cody instinctively jumped her, knife to her throat. Lana ducked with just a moment to spare, ...
Feb 1, 2010 -
Re: Venators
Lana looked at the floor, deep in thought. "Cody, I'm going outside for...some fresh air." "Umm, ok. Just don't hurt yourself out there." He gave her a 'you know what's ...
Feb 1, 2010 -
Re: Venators
Lana glared at Missy, "Oh don't worry. I wouldn't be here, if it wasn't for...him." Cody nudged her hard with his elbow, "Be nice, Lana. She's right not to trust ...
Feb 1, 2010 -
Re: Venators
Lana wasn't used to protecting anyone but herself. Technically, she protected the humans, but she also used them as well. Being a Venator, she hunted them but didn't kill; Watched ...
Feb 1, 2010
