User avatar

Knurla

  • Archive Re: Wrath of the Dragons

    Team- Nuetral Name- Jade Age- 200 Gender- female Race/Breed- Dragon Appearance- Biography- She has lived in the mountains since birth, and stays nuetral in the war. She is somewhat old, ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers 2

    (I never said couple, It was supposed to be a friends thing.)

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers 2

    Amber about fell out of her chair laughing. "Yeah, poor freshman. I hated being called 'freshie' and 'crab'. Where the hell do you get 'crab' from anyway?" She slowed her ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    She shifted her weight cautiously on her feet, hands in her sleeves as Kris spoke to her. She had witnessed the tail-end of what had just happened, and sensed the ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    She sat in one of the pews that Arianna had led her to, in no mood whatsoever for dealing with those stupid humans. It was in her genetics to hate ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    After a confused look at Fye, she turned her attention back to the hallway they were walking. This little angel child seemed to have quite the mischievous side, but also ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    The one she had been tying up with was getting on her nerves. It seemed as if the thing was trying to aggravate her instead of get it over with. ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    (Thanks for bringing us back Kitty, and welcome, Darkdove.) **************************************************** Lucy turned her head to get a better view of the situation, and saw the boy trying to o

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers 2

    She shrugged and leaned against the wall next to Max, facing him. "I never intended on going to class, so I figured you might like to get out as well." ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers 2

    (Sorry for my prolonged absences, guys. I've been having some family and computer issues.) ********************************************************************* After Senna had left to follow Miles, A

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Black River

    She giggled loudly, thinking of the Banshees. Silly little creatures. She turned to look at Jack, and pouted her lips playfully. "Sorry I can't stay and chat, but I think ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    She changed back into her human structure as more people were leaving the group, probably to do better things with their lives. She didn't really care. Her shoulder was drenched ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers 2

    She sat the milk on the counter, then made her way over to the cabinets, going through them until she found two glasses. Pouring them both full of milk, she ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Black River

    ( Hey Madhatter, just to let you know for next time, my character is quite the cocky one, and actually enjoys the slaughter. She wouldn't have pleaded like that. But ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    (Sorry guys, my internet's been down a few days, but I just got it back, so I'll be jumping back is as soon as....well, I can find a way in.)

    Oct 30, 2007


something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor