User avatar

Knurla

  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    She just caught what Leon said as he was walking out, "I'll rip your wings off your back if you even try it!" She screamed at him. She hated using ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    She glanced at Luci, Leon, and Sammy, and frowned. "Hey guys, I think I'll head on back to the dorms or something. The whole...blood thing. It's just....not my thing." She ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    She slowly slurped some noodles, covering her face politely with her free hand, "I agree with Lucinda, white walls freak me out. After being in Japan....I never want to see ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    She looked around at the small crowd again, and back at Sammy. Sammy had a bubbly personality and always lightened her mood. "Alright, fine. I'll go." She grinned, "But only ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Oh yeah, I need a roomie. ****************************** She scratched at the black bows in her hair and pondered it for a moment. "I think I'll sit this one out. I ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    (Wow, you guys really kicked this off to a fast start! Let me catch up) *********************************************************** Lucy had been dazed, lost in her thoughts, focusing on the twisting

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Quick start! ************************ Lucy sat in the courtyard, humming a slow song to herself. She was using her vectors to bend and stretch a bench, wasting time. It wasn't like ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I'm just using my same character from Highschool with them. *********************** Name: Lucy Age: 17 Race: Diclonius Gender: Female Stars:3 Powers:The diclonius race possesses telekinetic powers thr

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    "Ari?" She picked her head up and turned towards the street, "Do you hear that?" Lucy asked as she slipped from Arianna's balance and faced the street, with Ari following ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    ( Hey, I think I'm gonna drop out too. I can't keep up either. Sorry guys. )

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    Sitting in one of the chairs as commanded, she played with her poofy fox tail, which she had not bothered to hide right now. Sheesh, what's up with her? She ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    (I got lost and couldn't post anything, but I'll squeeze my way in now.) **************************** She had been outside in the courtyard, which was obviously her favorite place, when she ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    (I can't post alot because I don't have Internet at home. The only time I get to use the computer is when I'm at school, after I finish my work. ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    Her nose tickled as the scent creeped to her, as well. What was it? It was strangely familiar...She turned her head to face the school, and in one puff of ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    (I don't have time to post, so keep me active, K?)

    Jan 29, 2008


Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern or Western; it is human.
— Malala