-
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
She noticed that Lottie had seen her staring at her legs and moved her eyes away, "Yeah. I sometimes pick up on people's thoughts, so I really need to start ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: High School Vacation
(I'm going to join in about 20 minutes, ok? I gotta switch classes and stuff before I can have time to work on the character profile.)
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
"You know, most of the night classes. Defense in the Dark Arts, Shadow Slipping, stuff like that...." She shrugged and watched Lottie, wanting to touch the fins that had now ...
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: Pirate
(Hey guys. I think I'm gonna drop out of this storybook because you guys are moving way too fast. Sorry...)
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
"Fins?" She was stumped for a moment. "Of course! That would be....cool." Pausing, she thought for a moment then looked back at Lottie, "But where? And are you allowed to ...
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
"A....what? What's a water baby?" She looked at the girl wide-eyed, fascinated.
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
"Oh....I can see what you mean. And, I'm...Tarina. I know it's a weird name, but um....I'm kinda a vampire, if you haven't noticed." She smiled timidly then chuckled.
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
She picked nervously at the edge of her dress and looked down at the grass. "So why aren't you in classes?" She asked warily, keeping her eyes on the ground.
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Fooly Cooly
"Well....that was odd." She shrugged and sat on the porch, staring at Haruhara.
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
She was in her room now, dozing in and out of sleep. Last night she had been excused from her last class, and had taken to her books. She enjoyed ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
(Nvm, ignore that last post)
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
She heard a rustling in the grass as she looked up from her book, the stench of werewolf entering her nostrils. She pinched them closed with one hand and saw ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Pirate
"Yes Cap'n, understood." She turned and headed off to the far end of the ship where Lizzie was now sitting, doing some odd-job. "Morning, darlin! The Captain asks that ye ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Pirate
"Cap'n!" Felicia ran over to her captain frantically, we're running low on ammunition for the cannons! If we're going to fire on them, we better make it good." She had ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.
(I guess I'll just make a random entrance then....} ********************************************** Holding her book tightly against her chest, she slowly walked across the outside courtyard, watching
Apr 27, 2008
