User avatar

Knurla

  • Archive Re: High School Vacation

    Aren's a dude, right? ****************** She had drifted off to sleep on the beach, and woke up about an hour later, a few of her friends still there, one other ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    (I'm in!) ****************** name: Jimena age: 17 gender: Female occupation: citizen/former Xuihcoatl member personality: tough and silent, much like the Amaterasu ninjas. She was well known for high-

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    Her eyes followed Ari to the phone, but she couldn't hear the conversation. Suddenly, she saw Ari's face fall. She shakily sat down her glass on a coffee table and ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    (I'm so lost.....and who is Kiba?)

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: High School Vacation

    (Ok guys, I got totally lost, so I'm just gonna post something where as I'm back on the beach, cause I have no idea where you guys are.) ************************************************** After ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    She walked with Ari now, heading back toward the house. She wasn't in any condition to fight anymore of those things. As they walked, she wondered if the girl would ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    (Hey Dr. Jamie and Luna, why don't try making your posts longer so that way so many people won't get so lost in all of these pages? Just a suggestion....)

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    Dazed, she stared into the dark void that now held her mind at it's will. She struggled to fight against it; this time it had a greater hold upon her, ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: High School Vacation

    (I'll bring Addi in with me) ************************ "Geez!" She threw her bags down on the bed and grabbed her towel, stuffing her tanning lotion into her bag; she was always ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    (my character needs a guy friend...lol)

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    Lucy concentrated all of her strength onto her vectors thrusting them deep into the vampire's neck as fell towards the girl. Quickly, she snatched them back out. A large Pop! ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: High School Vacation

    (You guys are on the beach.....? Or will someone just bring me in?)

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    She blushed a little, which made her pale cheeks really brighten, surprised that she really had made a new friend, and looked down at the ground. After a moment, she ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: High School Vacation

    Name: Tracy Age: 17 Gender: Femalw Appearance: Personality: fun, outgoing, VERY outspoken, will tell you how she feels about you to your face, and if she hears someone spreading a ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    "Matter of fact, I think I do take him....wow, maybe I should get my face out of my books every once in a while." They laughed together. "So, is he ...

    Apr 30, 2008


We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself.
— Dietrich Bonhoeffer