User avatar

Knurla

  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)

    Yawning, Michelle opened the pale front door of her small three room house. Her mother had picked her up from the meeting, but had went into the house through the ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)

    (Sorry Heather, didn't get your post until after I posted.)

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)

    (I guess we'll start another meeting so that History will get caught back up) **************************************************************** Pulling her bag up and over her shoulder, she pushed thro

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)

    She looked at him and picked nervously at the edge of her shirt, then smiled. "Well, I don't have a ride tonight. I told mom I would ride with a ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)

    When he ran into her, he had knocked the headphones out of her hand, spilling them with her backpack. She picked them up after he had given her stuff back, ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Smiling in victory, she knew that the battle had been won. Ayumi would be back, but not any time soon. She then cringed, the pain of the fresh cut coming ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)

    Sighing, she pushed open the door and headed into the meeting. She was only 3 minutes late, but it bothered her. Every time she went some where with her father, ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (1)

    Do I need to add anything to my profile? And when can we start?

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Ayumi's foot quickly came at Jimena's face. At the last second, Jimena ducked, locking Ayumi's stealthy kick between her wrists. She twisted it to the side, then snatched at it ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    (I'm just jumping in somewhere.) ***************************** Ayumi's blade seared the flesh of her shoulder. She winced, then grinned as she tackled Ayumi once more, this time drawing her katana and

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (1)

    (Yay!! Kitty! I can't wait for your help!) ********************************* Name: Michelle Smith Age: 15 Description: 5'5, Average, red cropped hair, gauged ears, hazel/green eyes Personality: Fun,sm

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    The rain had set her nerves on edge, making every sound more distinct to her ears. She stood hidden in a shadowed alleyway, watching the street in front of her. ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: High School Vacation

    "Hey Audra, nice to meet ya!" She shook Audra's hand then looked at Aren, "What are you guys up too?" She had met Aren only once, and was lucky she ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    (I don't know....He's not my character, and I don't even know what Lottie asked him.)

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Acadamy Modernized.

    Wandering around the school grounds was boring, and she didn't know where Lottie was. She went back to her normal perch out in the courtyard and watched the birds fly ...

    May 4, 2008


“Sorry about the blood in your mouth. I wish it was mine. I couldn't get the boy to kill me, but I wore his jacket for the longest time.”
— Richard Siken