User avatar

Knurla

  • Archive Re: Daughters of the Moon

    (Yay! Thanks Audra....I mean Ayumi! And Heather, the boyfriends know(except Michael), Maggie, of course, and... Jimena's grandmother expects something. Catty's mom thinks Catty is a space alien, lol.

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chinise Vampire Clan vs Vampire Europian society

    Name: Ying Liu Age: 16 ( 48 ) Race: Chinese vampire gang Appearance: History: Lived with her foster parents until she was turned, and has lived with the gang for ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Daughters of the Moon

    "Take it easy, chica . I'll call Catty and tell her to be ready when we get there, ok?" Jimena turned and headed into the kitchen, picking up the phone ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Daughters of the Moon

    (DR, everyone knows about Stanton because he's one of their most powerful enemies, but often saves them if Serena's in trouble. Although, Serena doesn't always tell the Daughter's when she's ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Daughters of the Moon

    (Please! We need some more characters. And please, try to make your posts at least a paragraph long so that way we won't have so many posts.) **************************************************** "Like

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Daughters of the Moon

    How 'bout we just start? If anyone wants to join, then they can. I'll post as Jimena and Maggie (when needed), or some a Follower until someone picks up a ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Amaterasu

    Following them inside, she searched the room quickly with her eyes, no signs of danger close by. She held her hand to the fresh wound upon her shoulder, the pain ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Daughters of the Moon

    (When I said it can't be Daughter/Daughter's boyfriend, I meant you can't play your own boyfriend. You can play someone else's boyfriend.)

    May 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)

    "I see." Michelle said as the two small, grimy youngsters fled into the house. Both were stained from the waist down in small patches of green, apparently from the playing ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Daughters of the Moon

    (Great profile, Heather! Dr, will you make and extra chracter as a Follower? I'll be Maggie, the Daughters' mentor and Stanton, if you want.)

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Daughters of the Moon

    (Yes, but it can't be Daughter/Daughter's boyfriend, or Daughter/Daughter. You can have only one daughter. And anyone else who wants to be in the storybook can have Jimena; I'll be ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Daughters of the Moon

    I guess I'll be Jimena then. She's always getting the Daughters out of trouble. (P.S.- Jimena & Serena are best friends, Catty & Vanessa are best friends.) And Serena reads ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)

    (Sorry, haven't been able to get to a computer) ********************************************** She turned and started to walk slowly, giving him the chance to follow if he pleased. She enjoyed walking

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Daughters of the Moon

    (We need all of the characters before we can start, and some Followers.)

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Daughters of the Moon

    Vanessa, Serena, Jimena, Catty, and Tianna are five seemingly ordinary girls living in LA. But the truth is that they are all far from ordinary. They each have a secret ...

    May 10, 2008


I'd be a quote vigilante. A literary Batman. Someone had better be quoting me now!
— Feltrix