User avatar

Knurla

  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    Nicole: Sigh. Another day in paradise, she thought to herself as she was pushed into the training grounds, as they called it. Her patience was running a little thin at ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Frenzy

    Name: Nicole Cathers Age: 20 Side: Good Personality: She is kind, but hides it behind a tough exterior. She is paranoid at times, because she "works for the bad guys", ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    Name: Nicole Devereaux Age: 16 gender: Female Appearance: Personality: She's typically a calm person, but being in the lab for too long sometimes frays her nerves. She often meditates to ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Model Behavior

    Name: Amber Trimble Age: 17 Description: (about 5'5) History: Grew up moving from small town to small town in the Southern US. She has an older brother and sister, who ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elder Scrolls

    I don't know much about the game, but I would like to join if you guys don't mind. ************ Name: Beldawnna(Dawn for short) Race: Khajit Gender: Female Birthsign: The Thief ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Daughters of the Moon

    Some one fill me in, please, and tell me how I could best enter the story. **************

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Unleashed

    (Is it too late to join?)

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Daughters of the Moon

    Dear friends, I cannot be more thankful to you for keeping this storybook "alive" in my absence! I've had a busy summer, as Ayumi might know, and I now have ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chinise Vampire Clan vs Vampire Europian society

    (I don't really know too much about Germany's landscape, so bear with me here.) ******************************************************* Why did everyone have to fight? Why couldn't all of the vampires

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)

    (I hope the storybook doesn't die....I'm waiting on piepieman or this_is_history to post)

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Daughters of the Moon

    After a good night of dancing and watching over Sacuna's every move, the Daughters had headed out for the night, maybe to grab something to eat or go home, depending ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Daughters of the Moon

    It's better if we keep her here, keep her busy. She nodded, approving Serena's thought. Serena moved across the dance floor and joined them, keeping in in time with the ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Daughters of the Moon

    Jimena and Collin followed Serena with their eyes, Collin's concern playing across his face. "She's not going to the bathroom, is she?" He asked Jimena, sadness in his eyes. Shaking ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Daughters of the Moon

    (No, Serena can only read minds when she's close by. And please! I would love it if you played as Collin! That would be great!) ***************************************************** Shaking her head s

    May 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)

    (I'll start at the meeting, so that way everyone can jump back in.) ****************************************** Yawning, she outstretched her fingers, hands, and arms, a little tired from her new babys

    May 20, 2008


i wouldn't mess with me if i were you, pal. i have 66 followers on yws!
— riprxnin