User avatar

Knurla

  • Archive Re: Frenzy

    Stepping over the threshold of her home, Catherine quickly closed the door behind her, and eyed the boy suspiciously. Nicole gently placed him on a lounging sofa in the foyer, ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    She woke up in her cell again, to the sound of some crashing, then running. Jumping out of her bunk, she ran to her cell down and it flung open ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    [Hey, my char could use a few roomies, Cupa.] Michelle: Clearing her throat, she took a seat at the end of the table next to two empty seats. Some girl ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    [wow, I'm so late, lol]

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    Everything was quiet now that everyone had left, and the silence was getting to her. Ok, fine. I'll go check out the room. Sighing, she picked up her stuff and ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    She poked at the fine furniture as everyone chatted amongst themselves. "The key to your room, miss." Some old guy handed her the key and sauntered off. Well, I guess ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    [That would be fun, Dr. Jamie. When are we gonna start this?]

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Frenzy

    She watched as a frail boy collapsed near the woman across the street, and wondered if he had eaten lately... Or been eaten. From her window, it seemed as though ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    [Alright, I'll try to get this thing kickin' again] Nicole: Next thing she knew, she was being thrown to the cold hold floor of the battle room. There was a ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    [Ugh, claiming... I hate all this claiming stuff. It's like the slave trade all over again.]

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Death Mansion

    Name: Michelle (female) Age: 16 Personality: Nice, but outspoken. She'll usually tell you what's on her mind, even if it might hurt your feelings. Strongness: She's good humored and can ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    [Why don't you just open a Discussion Thread so all of this won't mess up the storybook progress? It will save alot of confusion.]

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Frenzy

    Nicole: It was slow day for her today. The cannibals seemed too occupied elsewhere, burning down the town seemed to be their fancy for today. For a long moment, she ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    [You guys moved fast in a day. Here I go...] Nicole: Breathe in, Breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out. If she didn't focus on her breathing, she was sure to ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Model Behavior

    [I don't really care who I'm paired with, I mean I'm not picky.]

    Feb 8, 2009


Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace