User avatar

Knurla

  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    (I'm so lost because there hasn't been any posts from my ship mates.)

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Model Behavior

    Maybe we should PM the writers who haven't claimed their partners and tell them they need to...I mean so we can start.

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    Now that those things were out of her body, Nicole realized how terribly exhausted she was. She could hear the guys whispering about something, but all she cared about was ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    She grumbled and started climbing up to the crows nest to get a better view. On her way up she yelled down to the captain "Are we going to board ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Model Behavior

    [Can I have Alec as my partner?]

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    Tanya- The Phoenix: She was sitting on the side of the ship, one arm laced through the rope lattices and the other busily at work peeling an apple with an ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    Hmm....She's fast on her feet. And she's not as light hearted as everyone else here. She will make a good fighter. She watched as the two of them fought, watching ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    [Sorry guys, I had a pageant this weekend, and I've been crazy busy. So, can somebody PM me and give me a quick run-through of what I've missed, and where ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    She spotted the copter that Zire had run for in his new body, and ran out into the open, waving her arms and shouting at them to pick her up. ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gene Strike

    [Sorry guys, I was waiting for all of you to get back to us on the farm before I posted.] ** Nicole: Ah, shit. Somehow, they had snatched her up, ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    [Are you guys accepting new members?]

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    Looking over the targets from where she stood, she could see that everyone had done an amazing job. Just because they weren't directly on the bulls eye didn't mean they ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    Sighing, she was grateful that both Senra and Jinx accepted her offer. She was also glad to have the company, whether or not they liked her, for she didn't talk ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    Name: Tanya Stallings Age: 20 Gender: Female Appearance: Personality: quick tempered. Acts tough, but kind and loving deep down. History: Tanya moved from slummy town to slummy town all throughout ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    Smiling, she turned and headed back to her target, with Cale and Senra following. She passed by Jinx and Gatian, in what looked like a heated argument. "Hey guys," She ...

    Feb 16, 2009


I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
— William Shakespeare