User avatar

Knurla

  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Right now we have more girls than boys, so it will be ok. If there gets to be too many girls, I will make a boy

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood in the Sky

    The owner would like you to post your profiles in the DT

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    She grabbed her bag and quickly headed down the fire escape. She would much rather be stuck in some kind of basement than be alone with the zombies. She headed ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    All these beautiful guys! Hehe! Well, I'll make a girl. ************************************************ Name: Linsey D. Age: 17 Grade: 12 Appearance: sometimes her hair looks like: Hobbies/Likes/Disl

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    I updated the rules up there. Just saying that you can have two characters, as long as the boy:girl ratio is evened out.

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Location is Tulsa, OK. How high school name is...Double Springs High. And our mascot is a... Boll weevil! Just so our students will be miserable about it, lol.

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Thank you for joining guys! We'll wait to see who else wants to join before we start. And Kiki, your character's personality is alot like mine!

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Ok guys! I was looking through the old storybook's that I've been in, and I realized that I really missed one of them, The Typical Teenagers! It was a pretty ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Ezra had taken the wolf from her, and was pulling him away from the shouting humans. One thing just about everyone knew was not to yell around rabid, blood thirsty ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    She hadn't noticed the guy on the roof, maybe a building or two over from her. The couple of people on the ground had been surprised by another man. That ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    "What the-?" She sat up straight, surveying the area. She had most definitely heard a gun shot. Two, actually. There was a large park in the distance in front of ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    (I guess I'll start then!) Bama had always hated the big city. There was way too many people, and way too much noise. Funny, considering how it was the exact ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! There were people fighting every where, running around in the chaos. Blood was everywhere, and boy could she smell it. She had just pried Alex off ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Humans. Everywhere. The place reeked with human blood, and a lot of anger. People were getting snatched and grabbed. She saw that Isaac had one of them hostage, but things ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    (I'm at my dad's house, so I think I'm gonna wait to post till tomorrow guys. Aqua, you can kinda keep me in your next post if you want, and ...

    Nov 21, 2009


Vampires aren't real, but you know what is? And far more annoying? MOSQUITOS
— LadyMysterio