-
Re: The Brotherhood/Sisterhood
For the Sisterhood, see Emi's post in the DT. Yes, this is another vampire story book. No, it is not the same. This story book is based on the Black ...
Dec 1, 2009 -
Re: Life of Crime 2
Name: Kurokawa Kumiko Age: 24 Gender: Female Nickname: The Reverend Gang: Leader of the Cobras Personality: Very vane, and strict. She can be a -female dog- at most times, although ...
Dec 1, 2009 -
Re: Typical Teens 3
(Guys, it's just high school. Just do whatever you would do at school.) ****** "Well, I like art. It's quite nice when you get bored." She was bored at the ...
Nov 30, 2009 -
Re: Blood in the Sky
Just the right place. Dance clubs in the downtown areas were always pumping out the best music, and oh how she loved it! The dance floor was crowded, but that's ...
Nov 29, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
Hey guys, I'm a little lost, but if Aqua would post I might be able to catch up.
Nov 28, 2009 -
Re: Typical Teens 3
She let out a long sigh, "You just called me stupid." The boy grinned. "Umm, what? Ok, nevermind. Welcome to the school, have a nice day, blah blah blah. Is ...
Nov 28, 2009 -
Re: Shadow Valentine
Name: Alexis B. Age: 17 Personality: Doesn't really trust anyone. She is very outspoken, and will often tell you how she feels even if it hurts your feelings. She is ...
Nov 27, 2009 -
Re: Typical Teens 3
Linsey didn't like the way that new kid came in and looked at her. It bugged her pretty darn bad. "Eris, I'll be right back." She stood up, determined, and ...
Nov 25, 2009 -
Re: Zombie Land
She helped the guy through the door, then eyeballed the man who "owned" the place. He sure was pretty tight about security. He had everything in order, from booby traps ...
Nov 25, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
She didn't know where they were going either, but anywhere would be better than here. As she was leading them down the tunnels, they ran into Lilith. Thank whoever made ...
Nov 25, 2009 -
Re: Typical Teens 3
Ok guys, you're moving a little too fast. To even it out, lets all just be in third period for now. Try not to be so hasty. And remember, post ...
Nov 25, 2009 -
Re: Typical Teens 3
I guess I'll start then! ************************** Mondays suck. Always have. Weekends were great, but the day after is always miserable. She had had a pretty fun weekend, spending her Saturday ...
Nov 24, 2009 -
Re: Typical Teens 3
Of course you can. But please, post everything out of character in the DT, your profile as well please. I'm ready to get this thing started, and I don't want ...
Nov 24, 2009 -
Re: Typical Teens 3
Ok guys. Whoever wants to start, they may. And yes, they can be friends. From now on, any questions or anything should be posted in the Discussion Thread, please. And ...
Nov 24, 2009 -
Re: Typical Teens 3
I think we'll start a little after the beginning of the school year, and yes, we're still accepting. If anyone would like to start, go ahead!
Nov 24, 2009
