-
Re: A Certain City of Espers
(Thank you for that, Dynamo. I'll make my post this afternoon sometime. Got a lot to do today, since I just got home. I'll post as soon as possible.)
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: Neserada's Cause *started and accepting!*
(I would like to apologize for my absence, but I will be returning on Monday. Then, I will be able to make a dedicated post. Please feel free to move ...
Jul 12, 2010 -
Re: A Certain City of Espers
(I would like to apologize for my absence, but I will be returning on Monday. Then, I will be able to make a dedicated post. Please feel free to move ...
Jul 12, 2010 -
Re: Neserada's Cause *started and accepting!*
The King of Neserada sat thoughtfully in his private quarters, considering his options and weighing every possible choice. He was still waiting for his messenger to return from the mercenaries, ...
Jul 4, 2010 -
Re: Neserada's Cause *started and accepting!*
King Ghia paced hurriedly, the silence stretching out behind him. Anxiously, a crowd of counsel men, nobles, and politicians sat quietly in the king's meeting hall. Two days had passed, ...
Jul 2, 2010 -
Re: Neserada's Cause *started and accepting!*
It was a beautiful day in Neserada, as always. Ghia was proud of his kingdom, but who wouldn't be? They were a happy and prosperous country, one to most certainly ...
Jul 1, 2010 -
Re: Neserada's Cause *started and accepting!*
King Name: Ghia Age: 34 Country: Neserada Appearance: Personality: Strong willed and family oriented. He's a friendly but strict king, and believes in being good to his people. He will ...
Jul 1, 2010 -
Re: A Certain City of Espers
(Dynamo approved my character, so I'll be joining you guys! Here's my profile, so you guys can see it, too. I'll put my first post under it.) Name: Sky Murachi ...
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: A Certain City of Espers
(Do you have room for one more?)
Jun 29, 2010 -
Re: The Start of the End of the World.
*Alright guys, if I do something wrong, let me know.* Kate tapped her foot angrily, arms crossed, and not very happy. These two could be aggravating at times, but she ...
Jun 29, 2010 -
Re: The Start of the End of the World.
(Could someone PM me with info on where the story is? Like, plot, setting, etc. Thank you.)
Jun 28, 2010 -
Re: The Start of the End of the World.
Name: Kate Gender: Female Age (not too young or old): 20 Appearances (you don't HAVE to have a picture): doe deer.jpg Human: Animal: Why you chose that animal( You should ...
Jun 25, 2010 -
Re: Seireitei (Amber and Emi)
I promise that I'll post as soon as butt's killing me and I'm distracted by pain. Ugh...
Mar 11, 2010 -
Re: Garadeth.
So here's my super late profile. Sorry it took so long. Name: Cate Wilson Age: 22 Gender: female Appearance: Personality: She acts "all-business", but has a softer side. She tends ...
Mar 3, 2010 -
Re: Seireitei (Amber and Emi)
Miharu rolled her eyes, "That doesn't suprise me. Renji doesn't know anything." "Hey!" Renji shouted at Miharu, "Who are you to say that? You don't know anything either!" "At least ...
Mar 3, 2010
